Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing some health tips for YOU! :D I hope it helps.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TricklingWaterfall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

tips - Sharing some health tips for YOU! :D I hope it helps.  Empty
PostSubject: Sharing some health tips for YOU! :D I hope it helps.    tips - Sharing some health tips for YOU! :D I hope it helps.  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 am

Hey guys, second time writing this LOL, accidently clicked reverse.

I know health is VERY important, and anxiety is awwwful and stress too. I'm not saying your body can't take it- the body is strong- you won't die. But it wears you down a loootttt I know. I feel bad for people who have these issues like myself! hehe.

I'm into helping people, if you have stress or health problems, you can MSG me for a talk, I'll try listening and helping you out the best I can! Very Happy

I have a few tips now for general health. I'm sharing some exercises I found online.

The first one is this exercise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugQee2os3J0

I've been doing it for two months now. I'll explain it myself because I feel it may be easier like that.
The pros are:
-It's free
-It's easy, anyone can do it, it's also not time consuming.
-The benefits are noticable I'm hoping.

This is my interpretation of the exercise! I don't guarantee it is correct haha, I'm just an average guy.

But I feel if I take the time to explain it, someone may be more motivated to do it, instead of watching the 5 minute video. so here it goes! Very Happy

What you are going to do, is move your arms up. You aren't supposed to use force, just do it in a relaxed way.
The arm I'm talking about is: 1.Upper arm, above the elbow. 2.Elbow.
3. Lower arm, below the elbow.
As you aren't using force, the lower arm will naturaly curve.  So, the upper arm will be parallel to the ground, while the lower arm will be pointing practically up. It will result into almost a 90 degree angle, between the upper arm, the elbow and the lower arm.
In theory that's how it goes, altough I note that in practice, the upper arm will never be totally paralell to the ground, and the angle will never be exactly 90 degrees, because it's more tiring to do it like that. As we're doing relaxed movements, it will end a little bit short of that.
At least, that's how it goes with me, but if you're doing it very fast or vigorously, you may even exceed the 90 degree angle, and move up, as the sir in this video.
This brings me to the speed: Do it anyway you want it! I sometimes do it fast when i'm angry or stressed, sometimes really slow when I'm relaxed and just wanna enjoy it. Do it as you want it!
The knees are slightly bent, because it's great for the knees like that, the energy flows better, I have noticed.
And you will feel grounded later, like a tree in the earth.
Just bend it a little bit, never let your knee pass the feet. I mean, if you bend your knee, and imagine a straight line to the ground, and that line passes the feet, that's wrong, do not do that PLS. It's easy, you can't go wrong here.
Then your palms. Just relax them. Let them flop if that happens.
Point being, relax your palms, don't struggle to keep them straight or anything.
Then bring your arms down! Very Happy Or let them fall down, if you perfer to think of it like that.  Really easy! Very Happy

Do that 100 to 500 times. Or, do it 3-10 minutes, as you wish.
Try doing it EVERY DAY! Very Happy Yes! It is a cumulative exercise. Oh, and even if you do just 100 each day, that's fine! Or if you're really tired, whatever, just do 50!! But do it every day. Don't stop for one day, you will feel baaaddd hehe.
Sometimes, you'll be doing it, and you won't notice it's helping you out, because you're doing it every day. But if you stop, you will be like: "Wow, I feel worse today! Like, really significately!" Very Happy hehe. And also, the benefits will be cumulative with time, like if you do it today and tomorrow, it's not 1+1=2, it's 1+1=3! Hehe.

Write down a log if you wish, for the first days, or keep writing it, it may help you motivate yourself more like that.

The benefits are:
This is good for the lung and heart meridian.
He says this here:
http://www.acupuncture-shanghai.com/2012/06/01/increase-your-oxygen-uptake-50/

Heart, that means, palpitations will improve, if you have them. The skin of your face, if it is red, will improve and smoothen too. You will feel smoother in your chest area. The element of the heart is FIRE. It is enthusiasm. It will also make you laugh! Very Happy Hehe. Fire is like that. This exercise may make you laugh. An example of a fire person is the typical Santa claus. Cool with the kids, always laughing around. (I don't believe in santa claus tho, but just as an example!). Fire is the WIZARD, enthusiastic, and creative.
The LUNG is for good breathing. It is COURAGE. It's element is AIR. Or metal, it is interchangable. It is also patience. It is the police officer. Or the artist, if you are introverted. (Because they are meticulous, you see?). Metal types are the alchemist, crazy experiments, but always with great logic and precision.
It is also associated with good skin. Emotionally, you will be able to better let go of grief.
http://www.chinese-medicine-works.com/pdfs/five_types.pdf

So basically it will increase your oxygen levels, and make you breathe better, and relax you. I imagine it's also good for the aura and the third eye! These things are amazing in my opinion, I love these exercises. Tell me what you think afterwards! Very Happy

You may want to start with 3 mins and go up, just go with your intuition.

And that's it for today! Very Happy

It's easy, it's free. This was just my attempt to "sell" the exercise, to see if someone does it hehe. I'm not expert at all.

Later on I will share more videos I found, if this topic goes well at least. Since I touched on the elements, I found another good video called "Qigong educational video" which has all 5 elements... It's sort of like a sequence, it's also fast when you get the hang of it, but takes a while to learn and memorize, this one can be learned real fast. I have some Zhan Zhuang of master lam kam chuen I wanna share later on too. And some more stuff. But let's see what people think about this! Very Happy

Thanks all for reading, have a great day all. Very Happy Keep me posted PLS!

It'd be good to hear out your opinions on this, you guys are unique people yourselves hehe. So I'd love to hear opinions.

Thanks for reading, I hope I motivated someone to do it hehe. Bye for now.
Back to top Go down

Sharing some health tips for YOU! :D I hope it helps.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1