Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. Empty
PostSubject: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 pm

I come on here like every day and read blab blab blab on telekinesis. Well we need to step up the plate and get people on here really learning it. Not just talking about if it is real or just moving a psi whee.l But all of us on here getting to Mark Mauvias level or better some day. He can do telekinesis like super heros can. He can move soda cans even levitate things. I know it took him years to learn it. But that is hard core psychic power he has and i want that for us all here in this blog forum. Take care to all.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Currently, everything needed to reach the level of rolling pens and pulling/pushing objects can be found on here where mark himself and others have shared amazing information.

In my opinion you're caring too much about the end result and still struggling to accept that this stuff is in fact. It will hold you back.

If I watch an action movie I'm not suddenly going to grow mussles and become a great shot. It requires practice, patience, and persistance (3 Ps Smile ). If you cant then even the simple techniques will become hard/impossible.

I think most people here do have an interest in learning or are already advanced.

Peace
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:13 am

we come on this website to post our progress in what we have done, for example before psychic investigations i couldnt really do anything at all, within one month signed up i was able to perform tasks such as out a candle with one finger or roll a can with telekinesis in my best opinion while you are writting these topics about weather or not its real you could be trying and looking at the info/ videos others have posted in the past. good luck in your training friend!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 am

I would teach you on Skype. But I'm afraid that I am not that good at telekinesis yet. Plus, I'm in New York at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 am

Calarius Valos Moonstone wrote:
I come on here like every day and read blab blab blab on telekinesis. Well we need to step up the plate and get people on here really learning it. Not just talking about if it is real or just moving a psi whee.l But all of us on here getting to Mark Mauvias level or better some day. He can do telekinesis like super heros can. He can move soda cans even levitate things. I know it took him years to learn it. But that is hard core psychic power he has and i want that for us all here in this blog forum. Take care to all.

http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Telekinesis
Understand this, then move on. Also why do you really want to learn PK? Ask that to yourself and go back to practice.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:04 am

nowforever13 wrote:
for example before psychic investigations i couldnt really do anything at all, within one month signed up i was able to perform tasks such as out a candle with one finger or roll a can with telekinesis in my best opinion while you are writting these topics about weather or not its real you could be trying and looking at the info/ videos others have posted in the past.

Exactly. Before I signed up I could barely move the psi wheel. Now I'm starting to be able to roll cups without moving my hands and maybe soon I'll be able to roll soda cans.

I don't think there is a way to teach "hardcore" telekinesis you just start from light items and work your way up. Thats how the rest of us got started. It's like what Thought said it takes practice, patience, and persistance.

Think of telekinesis as a muscle. For example, imagine if you wanted to get big and strong but you are very weak, It's not impossible to do this but it will take time and persistance. By eating right and doing a lot of exercising you will be able to reach this goal. This can be applied to telekinesis or any other form of psychokinesis. By staying healthy and practicing enough, you will reach your goals in telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
kickboxer1988
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 am

we must wolk befor run...
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 am

Well Calarius is right on one thing, we need to step up the plate. Work harder and share that progress. But my fruend, patience is the key to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.   telekinesis - Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is any one on here going to do some hard core telekinesis teaching or what.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1