Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? Empty
PostSubject: Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?   Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi, everybody!

Fast question I didn't know where to put in: are there risks of listening to beta-gamma binaural beats during sleep?

I've been doing lots of research and looking for help to expand my clairvoyance and third eye abilities, and I recently received the tip of listening to binaural beats during sleep to enhance my vision power and to contact spirits faster. And I indeed tried to sleep with the beats, but aside of the uncomfortable feeling of sleeping with headphones, I felt dizzy-weird in my stomach. And I am not sure if it was caused by the beats or a bad dinner or something else 8P

So I would like to ask if there are huge risks in sleeping with the beats, and if my power will indeed enhance with the beat sleep.

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?   Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:42 am

Unrelated to the first post, I would like to know if such beats are safe. I have a friend considering them and we have no idea what affects they have on the human brain.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?   Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 am

These beats are safe for sure coz Ive used them. Last year 1 month prior my exams i studied while listening to binaural beats for easy retention n stuff.It worked and no side effecys on me. But binaural beats might not work for everyone, I dont know the reason but, the internet says so.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?   Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 am

@Thought: They're safe; in fact, I also listen to them and they just enhance attention and stuff. You should give them a try when you're studying or meditating.

But my question would be if they would be safe during sleep, considering I felt odd during my time on bed. Awake, they're no problem. But I want to know if they're safe for the sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?   Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pros and cons of binaural beats during sleep?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1