Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chakra healing stones and crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

chakra - Chakra healing stones and crystals Empty
PostSubject: Chakra healing stones and crystals   chakra - Chakra healing stones and crystals EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

You guy's need to buy some chakra stones and crystals. They really truly help. I bought $50 worth and just recieved them today. They really help. I already notice a huge difference in mood and attitude and everything. I am hoping that I will get some good sleep tonight. I got mine from 'the magic is in you'. They are quite good gem stones. Cheap as well. You can buy packs and kits from them on ebay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/310991012532 (The meditation pack is an example). I am going to be buying $150 soon now as well, so i can get a lot more kits. I think I need the addiction recovery one a lot. I do meth sometimes but i know it is not healthy and it will lead me into a hole that I cannot get out of. Anyway, enjoy!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Chakra healing stones and crystals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1