Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing my own Aura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

Seeing my own Aura  Empty
PostSubject: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Ok, so yesterday and today when I was focusing on directing my energy to my hand, I could make out a transparent fog like aura around my fingers as described in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlb_XtNP7c (skip to 3:26.) Do you guys think this is a sign of my third eye awakening or something else? Also, I wasn't looking at my hand for a very long time
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Could you make out any colour?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Could you make out any colour?

no, I could only see the fog
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

It could just be your eyes losing focus, sometimes that can happen if you stare at an object for too long.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:07 am

In the beginning stages of aura reading, you just see a white foggy line before you start seeing colors. If you continue to focus on this white line and with enough practice you will begin to see the colors.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:42 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
It could just be your eyes losing focus, sometimes that can happen if you stare at an object for too long.

Right on spot there Mark. I made a video about it as well if you're interested. Debunkers have a name for debunking aura reading, I don't remember it(first letter was with 'r' I think). But after I started seeing colors and successfully been able to describe people, I think it's not always a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 am

Great video Indigo Smile Very informative.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 am

My aura reading skills depends on the objects color.
I found out that all blue objects have yellow aura, red has green and vice versa.
When I look at my hand, I always see a transparent blue color...but also, it depends.Sometimes it is darker.
Maybe it is because human skin have yellowish color Very Happy Or, close to the yellow...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 am

N4ra wrote:
My aura reading skills depends on the objects color.
I found out that all blue objects have yellow aura, red has green and vice versa.
When I look at my hand, I always see a transparent blue color...but also, it depends.Sometimes it is darker.
Maybe it is because human skin have yellowish color Very Happy Or, close to the yellow...

Auras are more spiritual than physical Smile. The color changes by the type people you are around. Their personality, emotional state, health and more.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 am

Try to look at red book what aura it will have.
I guess it will be green.
Objects dont change their emotional state Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:33 am

Not going to discuss but okay Smile. I just think that everything in a room(including objects) are charged with the aura of a living being or entity. That's why I feel bad walking into certain places. Clairsentience. But hey, no one needs to agree Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my own Aura    Seeing my own Aura  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing my own Aura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1