Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? Empty
PostSubject: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 am

Does anyone suffer with a reoccurring nightmare? Not necessarily every day but maybe once every so often?

I often dream all my teeth falling out.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 am

my fiance has a dream about a haunted house (her family comes from a line of gypsies)
and that particular house the ghost was brutally murdered or atleast in her dream shes dreamed the same thing for 12 years
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Yup. I always see myself out on the road in the dark. Always at night. Always scared. Sometimes i see a building and im trying to find my way out of it. Sometimes im stuck in the lift and sometimes on stairs. Always wake up yelling.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Actually yelling? Or dream yelling?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 am

Actually yelling. And sometimes covered in sweat with my heart beating like hulk.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:32 pm

I think it was YEARS ago b4 I was a teenager. I dreamt that my mother was shot through her left or right hip. Can't remember which exactly. But of course, she's still alive now. I'm relieved.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Sometimes. But usually when I see nightmares and I woke up it feels somehow familiar, something like it may have happened for me in my past life. Sometimes I wish those dreams really didn't happen in my past life or in this current life.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:31 am

There's this one recurring nightmare that I have every once in a while. In the dream I'm alone in an old house hiding from someone. I always make my way a window on the second level of the house, climb on to the roof, jump from the roof and run away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?   Recurring Nightmares - do you have them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recurring Nightmares - do you have them?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1