Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we are all slaves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

we are all slaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 pm

All everybody wanted in the world is money. There are more spoiled brats, cheesy brains, & heartless, well, everything!!! Focusing on something stupid rather than something important! Me, for example, I'm one of the slaves of teenagers. It'z all selfies, boyfriends, $#*++y pop music that literally makes my head explode like in Scanners, fashion, I'M not in2 that stuff @ all! Feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 am

what are you into then?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 am

Haha Mark's got a point Teresa. And everyone is a slave in one way nor the other. I also ask why people give money value? "It has golds in it stupid!" the answer I get. Then I ask: Why do you value gold? It's material. Just because it's a pure and beautiful metal doesn't mean then it has values other then because we are grown to think so.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:37 am

Mark: what are you into then?
Me: Have u seen the latest videos lately?!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 am

EssaLove wrote:
agree....the situation even worse in china.we are even prisoners since we living in physical body. but the luckey thing is at least we got chances to learn get out of our body.
Wait. You live in China? If so, Beijing? I thought you lived in Japan or something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:17 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Haha Mark's got a point Teresa. And everyone is a slave in one way nor the other. I also ask why people give money value? "It has golds in it stupid!" the answer I get. Then I ask: Why do you value gold? It's material. Just because it's a pure and beautiful metal doesn't mean then it has values other then because we are grown to think so.

Money hasnt been backed by gold for years. Its only worth anything because we all believe it is. Its essentially just bits of paper.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am

Wake up, eat, brush your teeth, get dressed, go to work, work 9 hours~, drive back home, have dinner, brush your teeth, watch a little bit of brainwashing tv, sleep, repeat.

The cycle of life on this planet. Amazing huh?

Also here's a good music video that goes well with this topic lol

Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

Unless u have a day-off from work?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 am

How often does that happen? XD people are born and bred into working for paper, I wish the outcome was much different back when the earth was first created.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 am

There's been talk among people that when the Earth was created humans were artificially made by "Aliens" (such a broad term I know) and Reptilians were controlling us for their own benefit. Some other race saw what they were doing and didn't like it, they essentially wanted humans to be free and in control of their own lives, so they went to war with them, but ultimately lost, so what you see today is the result of that. Sure it may seem fun and it feels good to be alive right? I feel as if humans are missing out on a core aspect of life, creation. There's so much more we Could of done, which is why i'm excited by these forums, and the people joining them to learn more about life and psychic abilities, that WERE natural at one point in time, If I were to post something like this on my Facebook I'd be ridiculed and called crazy by my peers. Although there's no evidence to back this theory up, it seems logical in some aspects. Sure we created the internet, phones, computers, TVs, cars, etc. But I believe we could of done much better if it hadn't been for this control, the shackles on peoples souls.

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 pm

We just gotta deal with it for now, might as well not stress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:06 am

In Australia there is relatively less economic enslavement, many here make a great living in terms of money and its not so much the sole focus. Our minimum wage is decent. Also there is less of a class system here. Unfortunately in recent years it has become more like America, more class structure and inflation.
In the UK and America it is very bad, and elsewhere far worse.

Still here you cannot own your own home outright without a ridiculous loan which is very unfair.

The only enslavement I feel in terms of money is that I would prefer to dress outlandishly Gothic with alot of piercings and maybe dye my hair some cool colors - but can't because I have to deal with people who judge on appearance to work and earn the money!

I feel the enslavement is mainly in the routine life adults are forced to endure:

dress boring, work, go out to a bar, mortgage, so boring...
If you live any other lifestyle many people laugh at you and you have less social opportunities and no one will do business with you if you dress in bright rainbows with blue hair :/

I am envious of those who are different and live colorful lives Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:13 am

Welcome to my world.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Starfire wrote:
In Australia there is relatively less economic enslavement, many here make a great living in terms of money and its not so much the sole focus. Our minimum wage is decent. Also there is less of a class system here. Unfortunately in recent years it has become more like America, more class structure and inflation.
In the UK and America it is very bad, and elsewhere far worse.

Still here you cannot own your own home outright without a ridiculous loan which is very unfair.

The only enslavement I feel in terms of money is that I would prefer to dress outlandishly Gothic with alot of piercings and maybe dye my hair some cool colors - but can't because I have to deal with people who judge on appearance to work and earn the money!

I feel the enslavement is mainly in the routine life adults are forced to endure:

dress boring, work, go out to a bar, mortgage, so boring...
If you live any other lifestyle many people laugh at you and you have less social opportunities and no one will do business with you if you dress in bright rainbows with blue hair :/

I am envious of those who are different and live colorful lives Very Happy

Oh girl, I'm sure you will awaken here and your life will be filled with rainbows! <3
I feel like the word I need to tell you is 'Go' whatever that means to you.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Oh girl, I'm sure you will awaken here and your life will be filled with rainbows! <3 I feel like the word I need to tell you is 'Go' whatever that means to you. wrote:

Thanks Jake G. !
I have alot of stuff I had to 'get going' for today. (not a usual everyday thing, either)

But I am feeling a sense that it is to 'Go' in terms of exercising my lazy mental muscles...Lol.

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Starfire wrote:

But I am feeling a sense that it is to 'Go' in terms of exercising my lazy mental muscles...Lol.

I dunno... I feel like you need to go on a retreat away from your regular life. Like 'go' some place. How do you feel about that..?
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:35 pm

In about an hour, I shall know if there is good reason to do so...
I'm waiting on some important news.

Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: on the same page   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm

wow Mark completely agree man the world is messed up the rich get rich and the poor stays poor man i mean its madness nobody should go hungry, even when they say look at this country they are so poor, Gee i wonder fucking why all there resources are being litterly stolen from them bought for a shitty price then resold for maximum profit to the puppets meaning the rest of the world. and don't get me started on banks!.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:54 am

95jake1 wrote:

and don't get me started on banks!.

No please go on.. lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:09 am

Lol Mark.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:12 pm

yeah, but society is structured like this.

Banks are the only way to get anything...so you're forced by the structure of society to get a loan for anything other than subsistence wages.

The world is designed very simply in our first world countries:

1. School
2. College
3. Job
4. Bank Loans for House/Car (to keep you working at the job to pay it back for 30 + years)
5. Marriage and Children
6. Raise Children (next generation of worker slaves)
7. Retire
8. Die

9. Re-Incarnate and repeat?

Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:00 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Starfire wrote:

9. Re-Incarnate and repeat?

I'd say it just ends. There ain't no work in heaven unless you choose to. But I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Tell me it's wrong to say this, but here goes: I guess we were all slaves since the beginning of the Great Depression. In fact, the 1900s. A lot of everyday items I find has a label printed, "MADE IN CHINA." I feel terrible for Essa's country, & how crap we have here in America. Trust me; look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are all slaves   we are all slaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

we are all slaves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Conspiracy Discussion-