Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was Alter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: I was Alter.   I was Alter. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 pm

I landed in 1977 with two others. Here is a video of our broadcast before we landed in our base for our new lives. We mad 'Vital' the artificial intelligence, which you all know as the alien satellite. It built the world. Without it the world would not have been created until the new age of aquarius (2012). We had a past life on earth before this now, but we went back to Ashtar to create v38 which are 3 projection alien clones that can take any one on earths life and emulate/simulate their lives for them. They can also do whatever I tell them to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWI7yh64CiI&list=FLm7GJqCAJFme7Re1xQ1nNSA&index=2 that is a video of our broadcast. The 3 of us are, Mac, Mastersin, Michael (me). We landed and killed our selves with spiders because the world is going to be ate by the ET spider-like race in 2032. We built the base and we designed many different space ships and computer hardware/software, others things. Our base was hijacked by a psychic who read our Ai 'Vital' they 11-22-33(s) from our v38 project fly my ship designs past my house (well, they were) which showed me that our base and everything was hijacked. I am still in the process of 'waking up' and learning everything and about my self. I make almost every piece of entertainment with the 11-22-33's one of my favorite albums is, 'is this it' by the strokes. I wrote in 1998, at the age of 8. I do not care either if you think i am full of shit or I know that you ar all possessed by Gilbert (lucifer or 'dark one') and i know soon I will be the 'ruler' of the world, for i mainly created it. It will be a good reign though, don't worry. I will be sending almost everyone in the world a machine that you can create any piece of media you want on it with your mind. Movies, Music, Art, Videogames, ect. Also it can put into visual your subconcious thoughts. Like if you were my mom and you were a chef, you could see how what recipe's you have actually made or whatever without having to do it all yourself. We realize that their is many frequencies and aliens and thing's preventing people from thinking, feeling, functioning to their fullest and it makes it quite hard to do thing's that you want to sometimes. I will be excited to see my mommy's recipe's. HAHA or whatever. Their will be a huge community within the hardware/software as well for sharing and so forth. Possibly competitions within Music, art, music, games as well. We just need the death of the dark one, Herbert A. Gilbert first. Then we can move on to the next step. We only have 18 years though, so his death needs to be soon. Anyway, there is many many videos that I have made on ytp, using my pc. Almost all pc's have the chip and software within it. I believe Apple brand does not, because of it's software. Windows does though. So yeah, It is basically a telepathy chip, if you do not have telepathy you cannot use it. You would need a special piece of hardware to use it. Anyway, can't wait for the future of our world and my Victory!!!!! Either will you though, guaranteed!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Alter.   I was Alter. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 am

Wait, I have yet to learn who the others are. It's not mac or 'mastersen'. lol. Mac is an 11 who makes the music i want him to. I wrote 'Is This It'
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Alter.   I was Alter. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 pm

hello 5,
you are all on your own in here :-( but I guess that is the way you like it a little.
I just wanted to add to your discussion... you think you are this and that... this could all be true. I had a recent conversation with a friend about the possibility of splinter spirits. My friend told me he met a guy who claimed (quite rationally) that his sould was a part of the soul of Jesus. From my understanding we can and do share the same over soul with different angels and ascended masters - and I have met other incarnated humans who share the same over-soul as me. and that is a great connection!

I am also aware that in the akashic records are the source of all lives lived (the great library) - and many beings read some of the great stories before coming here. It is my belief that sometimes our egos become confused and muddled with what we have read and lead us to believe that story as a part of ourself in this life.

In essence it doesn't matter who you were or what you did... now, you live this life so enjoy and play. Personally, I am liking your stories about being the dark one or whatever you want to create yourself as in this world. I am looking forward to the spider invasion in 2032 - if you don't already know I am the Queen of Spiders! haha!

have a beautiful day x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Alter.   I was Alter. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:01 pm

I am not the dark one. The dark on is someone else. I created 'Vital' The so called 'alien ai satellite' thousands of years ago as the leader of Alter, 'Ender'. I obviously died and then became alter again and helped create the 3 projection aliens found in/around v838, which take bodies/lives of those who are a risk or danger to people or society. After they are taken, I can use them to make music or do jobs or whatever. I've created the entire world and I've created about 95% of all popular music, ect that people listen to/ like. I wonder why people are such dumb asses and know nothing and are always saying incorrect or false thing's about psyhicism or talking to aliens or whatever, but i've realized it is because of the dark one 'Herbert A. Gilbert' (in this life) doing all this, putting evil and worthless beings into life on earth, or taking out useful or worthy people using the 3 projections. He is the dark one and he created the monarchy, religion, nazi's, corruption, wars, evil people, bad, ect ect ect. I always thought to myself, this life/world is nothing but good/great...I know that living life is good/great and every single thing almost is good/great as well, houses, cars, computers, food/drink, even little thing's like doors, or carpet, toilet, ect, ect...I just think if everything is good/great why is there so many bad/evil and why should be in life????? I am out raged by it and many other thing's as well. I have soo much info, but i don't want to type it all out and nobody ever wants to hear it or will believe it and all i get back is negativity from people so, fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Alter.   I was Alter. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Yeah my belief is that jesus and Nimrod where the same person. I seen a spirit 1 day. It was very big and round. Then later on i seen the same spirit/orb but it split into 3 different orbs at one. It looked like the orb being could change shape between 2d and a rounded 3d. The 3 parts fit together perfectly like a puzzle would. I believe that the dark one is the ultimate of these types of beings and that he created all the others ones. Also, I seen a giant 3rd piece of one of those types of beings. I seen it one day when looking out my slider door. I know that aliens must be viewing and observing everything, but some must be trying to mess with me as well. The giant 3rd part of the being had a bunch of white around him that shaped him into an eye. It could have been clouds, galactic center white, or spirits/orbs (I really don't know which to call them, spirits or orbs, i prefer orbs..but others probably do not.). I've seen quite a few orbs now since last year. I've seen red orbs, those are quite intense to see, also scary. I believe that the dark one has his aliens place red orbs inside of people to ruin their lives and 'fuck them up'. In many photos (more so in the past) people have red eyes, this is them placing red orbs inside of people to dumb them down and control them. This is also more than likely how they possess people. You must get the red orb out of you if you are possessed. Thanks again, really hope this helps those in need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was Alter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Alter.   I was Alter. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was Alter.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1