Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  Empty
PostSubject: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm

A new trend in Japan is seeing people having surgery done on their palms to influence their reading.

Palmistry involves analyzing the lines on a person's palms in order to predict their future. The practice is taken so seriously in some places that a Japanese doctor, Takaaki Matsuoka, is offering patients surgical procedures to change the lines on their palm to provide a favorable reading. The surgery involves the use of an electric scalpel rather than a laser so that it leaves a mark instead of healing up afterwards.

"If you don’t have the marriage line, it means you will most likely not get married. So the job of the doctor is to create a marriage line," said Matsuoka. "Sometimes the marriage line is there, but it came too early and the woman missed her chance. So we add another one."
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:01 pm

That's interesting. I have practiced divination but never palm reading...I've seen diagrams of palms with lines and some astrological symbols - is that how it works? I have never had my palm read so I wouldn't know...

It's interesting that the Japanese would take such an interest in this. The japanese are also fond of mudra meditations, such as Kuji-In. They feel that the energy in the fingertips are akin to the energy of the entire body as they connect and correspond with many certain key energy points, and assert that practicing something like Kuji-In is akin to practicing Yoga for your entire body. Perhaps this offers a hint to not only an insight into the motive of their trend, but, also, how palmistry works?
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 am

I've never had a palm reading either. It would be interesting to learn how palm reading works. Hopefully we will get a palmistry expert sign up and share all that wonderful information with us!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:20 am

I've been reading a book about palmistry, probably should say in the book reading thread.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Cheiro wrote a book of Palmistry that I once used. Fascinating and Cheiro was once considered the best. But I suspect he had clairvoyance on his side.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:45 pm

I hadn't heard of him until now. Will look into his work!

Do you do any palmistry?
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I once thought I did, until I realised that it wasn't the palm I was reading, but I was reading the persons themselves via clairsentience. So I ditched the palmistry. Haven't done it for 20+ years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?    Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you alter your future with Palm Surgery?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1