Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am the ase, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I am the ase, but... Empty
PostSubject: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:20 pm

I am the one on the dollar bill and yes there is future seeing/seeing into the future. The thing though you guy's do not understand is that I am not the one that should be on the pyramid or represent the pyramid scheme.

Herbert A. Gilbert. Whether or not he knows or likes it, should be though. He was king tut in his past life and he created like all the evil on earth. His middle name is Arthur, which is like a coincidence or a something from god. He is like the one who can see into the future so well that he could change what can happen with his science,cloning, technologies,being power...He like had the story of Earth in his head and re-wrote what happen. Like a Re-Author, hints Arthur.

I know he was once like the king of the reptilians.
He summoned the carian race that he cloned from Earth, to Earth in the 1970's and they/it blew up chernoybl which is the cause for thing's like Austism/assburgers.

He is like the Dark One and I am like the Light One!!!!! Hopefully he dies soon because can do shit like make police officers fly by my house with sirens blasting to so called, 'police me psychically". It is insane. He is the cause for evil and secret societies. He is the cause of fukushima and probably 9/11 I am sure. 9/11 is his secret realm of his self and evil. He has a secret side. The thing that makes me really mad about him on top of all this is, is he does it all and doesn't admit to it. I think he does it half subconsciously. He built a ship base in Antarctica for his self, which was taken by the Nazi's he created because he will not fess up to what he is and has done/doing. They fly his so called 'Reaper ships' above my house quite often to fuck with me.

Anyway, this probably like 10% of his crimes/ways/evil. I am sure i could figure out more. Typing sucks right now, so peace out for now. Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Ok, let's put it to the test than. I am about to make a video in the coming week. I want you to tell me the best of what you feel that the video is going to be about. Tips: health, physical, movements. Try automatic writing, meditating or whatever you do to know the future and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:37 pm

I can't see into the future consciously.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:32 am

That's why I pointed out meditation or maybe even self hypnosis. Just tell me your first impressions mate.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 am

challenge... stop using 'I΅ 'me' or 'myself' for a day.
great perspective changer x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:49 am

lol, fair enough Razz.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 am

Five is junior R9
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Five is junior R9

I think this guy is beyond R9 or somewhat near super R9
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Please do not compare Five to anyone or anything else... he is his own unique entity exploring his own universe.
Peace, Love, Unity and Respect
thank you x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:54 am

R9?
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Herbert A Gilbert, is really a reptilian. When he dies he will be again. I am from the black race with the big dot where the third eye is (Dot is literally their penal glands showing psychically). I am from that race. I died in 1980 and became me, Michael James Scott. I also created the 'Black Knight', alien satellite. A really long time ago. It created the entire world though. As a matter of fact the world really would not have been created until like 2012 (the new age) without the black knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the ase, but...   I am the ase, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am the ase, but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-