Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting now with theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Starting now with theories Empty
PostSubject: Starting now with theories   Starting now with theories EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I am going to start with my theories instead of facts of the past and present, I've had enough of saying thing's that are theories about past and present, instead my theories will be only helpful thing's...hopefully.

New Theory:If you get a circumcision (regardless of how ridiculous it seems or if you feel that I am lying or sick.) Your 3rd eye (penal gland) Will open (*Unlock*) and you will become more intelligent as well.

Historic Theory: The Jews use circumcision to open their 3rd eyes and become more intelligent. It led to their former ruler ship. Now the Mono-Nauzi's rule the world instead, because they lied and said that their SON is me. BS! Time to take back the world...very soon.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting now with theories   Starting now with theories EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Circumcision exists in a number of faiths, mainly the desert ones. I've never heard of it being linked to the third eye though.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Starting now with theories   Starting now with theories EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:14 am

I got a cirumcision at birth and i can't do what Mark is doing now,so sorry but theory has been Debunked!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting now with theories   Starting now with theories EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:27 am

I haven't been circumcised. The thought of it makes me wince. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting now with theories   Starting now with theories Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting now with theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1