Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain Empty
PostSubject: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:32 pm

I thought I could be the "master" of villain-creating. Not only I lived supervillains, I LIVED them! U've seen my posts.  Laughing 
Does anybody wanna know, depending on how the story goes?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:57 pm

I already have the villian in mind.

Some clues for you guys though:
1) he said he would destroy the world and all of us psychics
2) the space ship we found had an all seeing eye on it and a 'V'
3) hes someone from the forum
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:37 pm

R9? :OOO
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain V-for-vendetta

Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain Star-wars-vader-force-choke
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Five
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Darth Vader? Really? I can do better.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:34 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Five

Bingo. I was starting to think the V clue wasn't obvious enough.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:01 am

Huh, well that'z disappointing cuz I thought I would make a great villain, 2.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

Huh, I thought it would have been R9 seeking revenge for getting kicked out of the psychic rebellion or something like that
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 am

Maybe since V is the bad guy at the end, and me and Teresa like villainy, Bomber[LAGG] and Teresa's character could be surprise villains being Arachnid aliens in the bodies of human beings. At the end (like far from now), they would be converted back to good after the robots and V is defeated, but it would be especially hard (definitely Bomber[LAGG]).
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:29 am

That could be pretty cool like when we go to help Essa and SW, you and Teresa get turned evil by a microscopic bot that attaches to a host and eventually takes control of the hosts body.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:56 am

Yeah they could betray us. Earlier in the bus I'd started to set up a Teresa and Bomber romance lol. And he's new to the group, could be like a spy or something.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Meh, I have a different story in mind. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:55 pm

You can change the story by adding your own line.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 am

I just thought of a way that we could find out about the micro bots. I'm gonna go post it in the Ideas for story section.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Meh, I have a different story in mind. *smirks*

The story isn't that bad. There could be a part when the micro bot takes complete control and you go Carrie on a bunch of different cities just tearing shit up.
What story did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 am

Well no. Maybe Bomber[LAGG] has a girl that he loves (not Teresa), and there was no real kind of bot (Well, Teresa might be the traitor but is soon converted to good, and Bomber[LAGG] betrayed his race.). but when his love dies in a horrible way at the end, Bomber[LAGG] kills the entire alien invasion in one powerful swing of his sword. Yet the bad news is that since his lover is dead, Bomber[LAGG] turned psychopathic and starts killing everything on the planet, so it would be up to the Psychic Rebellion to stop him before he destroys the world (and they would wanna watch out for his shield caused by his slendy tentacles. it nulls all damage taken for a certain amount of time).
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I'm more likely a "separate villain" who thinks Five's evil scheme is "lame," so I slow down the Psychic Investigations "gang" by blocking their path with strong telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 am

I had a better idea. Maybe Teresa is a spy for V, and Bomber[LAGG] is just a member of the Psychic Rebellion. Bomber[LAGG] finds his loved one dead (split in two), and gets furious. Bomber[LAGG] loses all control of himself, and kills the entire invading alien fleet (including Teresa and V) with one slash of his sword. The other members think he became a hero, but Bomber[LAGG] turns around for them to see his eyes are glowing completely white. No Pupils or Irises, nothing. Tons of giant telekinetic rings start flying around him (biggest one being 5000 miles in diameter, shortest one being 50 feet in diameter). To make it worse, Bomber[LAGG] made solid black hairless spider-legs come out of his back with his Umbrakinesis (they're incredibly long as well). The Psychic Rebellion must either return him back to consciousness before he destroys the entire universe, or kill him if that doesn't work. But at the end, the Rebellion defeats him (despite his punches from the human arm. Knocks freaking Mt. Everest down.), and he's back to normal at the end. However, there were some casualties from the Psychic Rebellion.
That's my idea. Pretty cool, eh?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Hmm... Maybe not Smile
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 pm

New Psychic wrote:
Hmm... Maybe not Smile
Whatd'ya mean?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:34 am

That'z wat I thought, but I didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Actually, maybe Blake's idea isn't so bad. What I kept thinking about all year. There must be someone who works for Five: like an assassin, or something. How about this, in some point of the beginning: Bomber[LAGG] & I were kidnapped, in a way, in 2014 (the date when Mark started the story here) & drugged with the Conjure-something (I couldn't remember), increasing their telekinesis, yet changing their forms. The year 2020 came by, & on March, Blake & I escape, but got separated-- Blake in York, PA, & me in Florida. She's later found a month later by Mark. At that point, I'm 21, & I'm strong enough that my autism is gone & that I'm able to concentrate & control my telekinesis. Blake is at Stage... I think 5 could work, but I couldn't remember. Anyway, Blake & the Psychic Rebellion searches for me. And there's no sign of Mark, either. No, he's not dead. Lol
So far, so good. I actually thought that our own characters can be symbolizing ourselves. Like me, for example: I'm shy & not very social at 2014, but 6 years later, I don't joke around. One insult (on either me, my friends or family) & I explode. I cause things to fall or demolish or explode, falling in debris to the person. It's not me that killed him/her: it's their surroundings, or their choices if they've done something bad. No, I'm not going to kill people in real life. I'm not that sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Blake is at Stage... I think 5 could work, but I couldn't remember.
Oh you would not want a Stage 5 disaster. Stage 1 is the normal stage of my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain   Psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game Villain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next