Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to do Time Travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

time - How to do Time Travel Empty
PostSubject: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:50 am

time - How to do Time Travel Time_travel1

Does anyone think time travel is possible?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 am

Yes. It sounds very much like chronokinesis(the ability to slow or speed up time). There's also Chrono-telekinesis which is a part of teleportation. Moving an object through time.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:20 am

I am able to slow down my perception of time at will.

As for your question about actual time travel I am less sure. I know that scientifically time travel forwards in time is possible. Because time is relative to speed the closer one gets to the speed of light the slower time is. So for example if you were to travel for one year at the speed of light you would age one year and the rest of the universe would age around 4000 years.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:25 am

If you had a time machine would you:

a) go back to a distant time period
b) go back and alter your own past
c) go to the future
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 am

I would go to a distant time period like medieval ages, renaissance or early modern age but I would be SUPER careful though.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 am

i would become my own grandfather... XD! jk
id travel back to jesus' time and have him teach me the ways he done his miracles and learn his teachings 1st hand then id travel to ancient egypt and observe how they built the pyramids
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 pm

the same with me, I would go back in time to meet and talk with jesus
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 am

I would go back in time and invent many things before they were invented, like the steam engine, the light bulb and the song bohemian rhapsody.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 pm

we should leave time travel alone, no one know what will happen when you step back in the past or future or meeting your self
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Time slowdown... I know how to do this, you must use almost of your energy to boost your own speed and awareness around you. And everything slowdown...
I played the game jedi knight 2 & 3, the character boost their speed X2 and running like a boss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:05 am

this is must be syncronicity again, I just watched this video, would like to share with you guys.
about time travel http://player.pps.tv/player/sid/3D5DGSYXGI4M/v.swf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Time travel is possible but is restricted by the law of universe. It is possible because:

1) we can perceive past/future (by teleporting ideas)
2) we can teleport

The logic is simple. If there is another space, then the time is no longer universal as it applies to different space/dimension independently. Ergo, you bend space, you can bend time.

BUT apparently we haven't seen ones from future yet. It is conceivable that there is a universal law that restrict one to time travel although it is technically possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:36 pm

PS existence of another space/dimension is the only logical explanation for teleportation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 pm

PS2 time presumably goes differently in different dimensions as spirits are known to perceive time differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do Time Travel   time - How to do Time Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do Time Travel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1