Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis troubles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus Aramjir

telekinesis - Telekinesis troubles Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis troubles   telekinesis - Telekinesis troubles EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:18 am

Hi I'm new to this site. I have been experiencing telekinesis for quite some time now. I still have trouble accepting it but lately I am needing to seek help. I cause windstorms when there is no wind and objects and computers seem to move a lot. Computers especially. They tend to fry. I need help. It feels like it's waking up too fast and I feel like I am losing control. I am a pagan and my coven has been trying to help but it's getting scary. The headaches and nosebleeds are getting really bad too. I feel constantly exhausted and the phoenomena seems to occur more frequently on its own with out me wanting it to, but the results are extreme headaches and nosebleeds. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis troubles   telekinesis - Telekinesis troubles EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 am

corrupted energy maybe, i suggest going back and cleaning your chakras and energy and aura, and releasing all negative energy you have in to nature, possibly purifying you and controling your outburst
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis troubles   telekinesis - Telekinesis troubles EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:18 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis troubles   telekinesis - Telekinesis troubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis troubles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1