Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo children

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:08 am

Does anyone know anything about indigo children ?
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:04 am

i can give yah all the insight i know on them from personal experience because i myself am technically one but am not one anymore. first off the easiest way you can tell who an indigo child is is from there aura,people say that an indigo child's aura is indigo(self explanatory), but i have found that a lot of indigo children possess colors like blue auras, purple , bluish indigo, red indigo , and violet.

now let me tell you more things that normally do with indigos. indigos normally exhibit signs of a.d.d and a.d.h.d at young ages(people will tell you this is bad and try to clog the child with medication). i was one of those children, i would star out the window all day thinking of things like world peace, and how tall ill be when I'm older. another sign of an indigo child is that they seem to be different in good and sometimes weird ways. they sometimes feel lonely and unaccomplished because they feel as though no one understands them, but get a group of indigos in a room and they will hit it off.

now lets talk about the spiritual side of a indigo. indigo children seem to have heightened esp(extra sensory perception) a lot of indigos exhibit lucid dreams, cognition dream, the ability to see auras with ease, and many many more things.personally as a child i couldn't see auras but i could feel auras really well and still can. all my life I've always had excellent feelings on who to be friends with and who to stay away from.

lastly how i found out i was an indigo at one point. before i knew what the word was i knew what auras where and i knew my mother could see them damn well. i was around 12 years of age when i asked my mom to see my aura. she told me the color she saw was something that looked like a weird blue. so i looked up on google a bunch of colors that resembled blue, baby blue light blue, powder blue, just a bunch . when we finally came across the color she said it was indigo. at the time i thought nothing of this but i just thought cool thats a nice color. years later when i was 15 i found out about indigo children. i read all i could about them and i was amazed every single thing describing them was me, the thing that astonished me the most was the add things. so when i was done reading all i could on the matter i asked my mom to see it again, and she said it was indigo with a slight purple above.over years it became fully purple then purple with violet, then white when i hit about 17. and now to this day its a bright white with yellow ontop. which brings me to another topic on its own but relates to indigo children. and thats crystal children.

p.s i hope this helped you , i might be leaving out stuff about indigos but this is just a rough sum up of it.
Back to top Go down
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:08 am

Thanks it's helped me ALOT
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:01 am

There was already a thread on it. I'd like to know more about crystal and rainbow children now.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:02 am

For me it's like everyone can be indigo's if you look at the symptoms.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
For me it's like everyone can be indigo's if you look at the symptoms.

yea, my theory on it is a lot more people are being born indigos. but ill tell you more about crystal children tomorrow but for now ima go to sleep
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:59 am

hello everyone,
.... the new children I get a lot of information about and from them.... i will do my best to explain what I see and understand.
So... indigoes are the seeds. they bring the new energy to earth. This has been slowly happening for the last 70- years (at least - aside from the obvious hybrids (prophets and so)). Slowly, more and more have been coming drip feeding the collective consciousness until we reach critical mass/a gateway. I think it is safe to say that every child born now is 'indigo'. They have the potential for activation (the DNA (code) can lay dormant for many years. but they are born ready to receive the new imprint for the 5th world. Indigoes are very sensitive beings and often they struggle with life not understanding and fitting in. They are naturally very 'psychic' and have powerful energetic abilities.

The crystals.... wow! these children are amazing. Born activated with the new DNA structure in place. The crystals act as the channels for the new energy. More and more of the children are being born crystal - they are pure love. They will shift us all (showing the way through their love and compassion) to a new level. The crystals are also very 'psychic'. The power of their minds matches the power of their hearts and this makes them capable of many marvellous things. I believe they can bend matter, space and timeand have incredible healing experiences - with practise. They are often connected and have contact with other dimensional beings (ETs, middle-earthers, fairyfolk and so on) The crystals must remember what they have learned and now bring it to earth. Remember each other <3

I cant think of anything else (that hasnt already been covered).
thank you x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

I was just chatting with sublinimal writer about the massive boom in psi at the moment, It seems so many people are taking an interest in the spiritual and developing their abilities. You could well be right!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Does anyone have information to share on the hybrid children and or first contact?

Psi is the future! but without the right guidance skills will get out of control - Love, compassion and forgiveness helps us evolve <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Indigo children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children   Indigo children Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo children

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1