Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucid Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

lucid - Lucid Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to lucid dream for a bit, sadly with no luck as I know of yet,
I am curious if anyone has any ways of obtaining a lucid sate.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

i think i have because 2 nights back i felt my body not on the bed and when i felt my body off the bed i fill back down onto the bed.

but i assume lucid dream is like a dream of what you most want
Back to top Go down
Alan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 am

Yea basically you have the ability within the lucid dream to control it, pretty much how ever you want.
Back to top Go down
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 pm

where you able to lucid dream?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 am

How strange, a few nights ago I was dreaming. In the dream I realized that I was dreaming. I could have had a lucid dream, but In the dream I chose to ignore the realization that I was dreaming. So I let the dream carry on as it should have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Alan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Sadly Albert, I was not able to lucid dream, in fact my dreaming has gotten worse, I draw un vivid-blanks 99 percent of the time, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Could someone make a step by step guide for lucid dreaming?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 am

New Psychic wrote:
Could someone make a step by step guide for lucid dreaming?

Thanks
Learn to remember your dreams

Go to bed early or when you're not tired(beacuse if you're tired you will automaticly fall just asleep)

Think on what you want to dream and keep thinking of it. Even draw it if necesary.

Believe me, it works. Sorry if I've not been very helpful, it's actually became something normal to me so I can't explain it that well in words. But wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks Nazir I'll try it out now Smile
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:22 am

Nothing happened what I know of Sad
Still can't remember my dreams.
I did go to sleep pretty late, so I might go earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 am

The easiet time to remember your dreams is as soon as you wake up. Either keep a journal near the bed or blue tack some plain paper to the wall to write on when you wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

I remember a minute of my dream Very Happy

I was playing a game on my computer and a friend called me on skype. My brother was standing next to me.

I was listening to Theta binaural beats, which could have helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:36 am

binaural beats are the one that simulate drugs?? right??
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Well, some do. They help relax and induct lucid dreams. Your body makes binaural beats when you sleep and when you're awake, so it's natural. IF you listen to them you can get the effects quicker. Tibetian monks meditate for years to make Theta binaural beats.

Gamma beats are the highest frequency, and they give you super senses Smile
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:29 am

I have had two lucid dreams this week. The first one was like three days ago but i imagined a falling moment so i woke up. And the second one i tried to imagine something but i could not do it ( i tried to destroy a wall) then i stoped thinking of it as a lucid dream and the dream kept going. This lucid dreams were truly short. I am happy i am improving
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 am

Remembering dreams became something really easy lately. I don't even have to keep a journal or bother focusing much to remember. I just wake up and say:"Oh yeah! These weird pirates were drunk in the bar, then suddenly starts to throw glass bottles bla bla bla." Lucid dreaming is something I could do naturally too but best when I'm really relaxed and not tired.
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here, but I'll share an experience.

I actually managed to lucid dream the other night. Curiously enough, the dream started out as a telekinesis dream. I could literally control everything.

But then, I started to question weather it was real due to the fact that my actual telekinesis is very basic at the moment. At that point I went to a really basic and stereotypical test, slapping myself. Upon feeling absolutely no pain whatsoever, I realized that I must be dreaming. That's when the fun began Wink

It was the most amazing experience I've ever felt in my life. I could do anything I wanted. . . Except for wake up.

The dream lasted for about fifteen more minutes of me trying to will myself awake, with no luck. Then, I just let it play on for a while until I woke up on my own. The wake up was very sudden. One second I was dreaming in some weird location in my mind, the next second I was in my bed awake.

Now, I'm not sure how I managed to lucid dream. I haven't even thought about lucid dreaming in ages, but it's something to look into more. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses; perhaps lucid dreaming could be more natural to me than telekinesis?

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and share, and I wish everyone well in their respective journeys.
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:48 pm

hat sounds interesting oathofcalm
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Tparker...you are thomas parker on youtube right?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah thats cool Oath of Calm. I never have any trouble waking up from Lucid Dreams, you just have to open your eyes.

That in itself is a weird moment: when you can see and then you open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
ittybitty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ittybitty

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:44 am

I trained myself to lucid dream when I was really young, and was grounded like everyday. Basically what I did was I would sleep. There was nothing else to do, just sleep and sleep, even when you're not tired. (just when you're trying to get the hang of it) While you're falling asleep try to keep your consciousness. Then, make it a habit, while you're awake, to ask yourself "Am I dreaming right now?". Make it a very constant habit to ask yourself that, and you'll 'accidentally' ask it to yourself in your sleep. You'll catch yourself and say "hay... I actually AM dreaming." That's what happened to me. Just keep it in your mind at all times, and to test if you're dreaming, try to remember how you got there, or look at the time. If you look at the time, look away, and look back, in a dream the time will always be way off from your first glance.

There's other tricks like wearing a bracelet, and you notice in your dream that you don't have your bracelet. Just little trinkets you can check.

Also I hear eatting cheese before you sleep can help cause nightmares, but I found a few articles saying it doesn't specifically increase nightmares, it increases dreams all together, so that might help too if you need an extra boost. I just wanted to bring up the nightmare warning, just in case. (I don't eat cheese so idk)

Goodluck!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:42 am

ittybitty wrote:

There's other tricks like wearing a bracelet, and you notice in your dream that you don't have your bracelet. Just little trinkets you can check.

Great advice. The key is the realization that your not experiencing reality and that is a great way to notice. You heard the lady lets all start wearing bracelets guys lol!
Back to top Go down
ittybitty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ittybitty

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

lucid - Lucid Dreaming Tumblr_n28tmr3Euu1rkt29io1_500
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:52 pm

This is what I meant about controlling my dream in the middle of a nightmare I realise it's a dream so I fly or use tk etc not every dream tho it's a random thing that just happens...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   lucid - Lucid Dreaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucid Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next