Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemy Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:36 am

These last weeks I've been deeply searching into the world of alchemy. A really impressive topic with a lot of meaning to it, but often misunderstood. As there are many magicians(illusionists) again taking people into the world of trickery, there are a lot of those who deeply study this field.
Alchemy is a field of study which deals with scientific/chemical philosophies and practices combined with spiritual and hermetic practices. Alchemy goes way back in about 5000bc in Egypt and was believed to be created by the Egyptian god named Toth. Although the origin is not so clear but this is the most known one. It later spread across Europe and till today chemistry uses alchemical theories for medicines ect. A basic therm in the field of alchemy is transmutation. To get rid of an old system and make something new and better out of it. A famous example is the alchemists in those days claiming to turn lead into gold. Although transmutation is only the tip of the spear of alchemy, you're getting the basic point of almost all of it in alchemy. Alchemy is about changing something into something purer and better.
Going back when R9 was still here, he was constantly talking about alchemy. But the thing is I think he saw it in the more 'magical' perception of power. Objects disappearing, changing them and more. That's not the point of alchemy. An alchemist mostly looks to through his practice change him/herself in a spiritual level and gain knowledge. Before even think about changing anything else, they learn to develop their own way of thinking and their spirituality and become someone better.
Alchemy Thread Lossy-page1-425px-Alchemists_Workshop_detail_from_Title_Page_AQ24_%283%29.tif
Alchemy works with what is called a philosopher's stone. Which is said to be able to transform metals(such as lead into gold). There are many symbols in alchemy with meanings that will come to your understanding if you learned about metals and the periodic table in chemistry class. There are two main types of alchemy:
Practical alchemy
Spiritual alchemy
Most people are specialized in one. But to create the perfect system is to be in practice of both.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm

I wish I knew how to do Alchemy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Blake9501 wrote:
I wish I knew how to do Alchemy.

You really do. Remember spiritually alchemy? That is what we're doing at times Smile.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Oh yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Herbal alchemy is great for homeopathy and spells. Especially if you work with nature magick. I made a gris-gris with the intention of romance for someone and used oregano and it worked like a charm. I think herbs are really essential to know about. Or at least the basics, healing effects and risks.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:37 am

Funny this thread just came up.

I've just been getting into herbs, have found a great herb shop that has rare herbs I've never heard of in my city. I am currently trying out a potion that I hope will energise the Muladhara chakra and increase Kundalini energy using a combination of powdered herbs like Damiana and Australian Bush Honey.

Indigo, have you heard of Spagyrics? This is related to spiritual alchemy studies, about creating 'Spagyrics' - elixirs that enhance specific energies in the body, also its used in certain grades of Magical Orders, like the Golden Dawn, but they are called 'Alchemical Tinctures'

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:55 am

I think mantras are more effective for chakras but experiment yourself Smile. Yes I have read about spagyrics. It has very much to do with the elements, which is a main concept in alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:36 am

On another forum, someone shared "The Universal Medicine" by Nicholas D. Collette:
http://melchizedek-sks.synthasite.com/resources/The%20Universal%20Medicine.pdf

It was an interesting read, though, I haven't tried the method yet.
Edit: The idea was to collect dew and use sea salt.

Last edited by Sussch on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a single sentence summary.)
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:50 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 pm

I'd be extremely cautious as to any kind of home chemistry cooking.

Apparently this guy you mentioned died of Mercury poisoning.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 am

Sir Isaac Newton was an alchemist.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 am

Newton was a polymath and unquestionable supergenius.

He seemed to study alchemy with a passion, but then again he seemed to do everything with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Wispyfingers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:20 am

Anyone have any online sources for some simply/easy herbal alchemy I can do at home? I don't have access to fancy ingredients or lab tools and online shipping costs are aaawful (i live in europe). Can anyone help? I'd love some easy but powerful recipes for potions/spagyrics what have you!
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 am

Wispyfingers wrote:
Anyone have any online sources for some simply/easy herbal alchemy I can do at home? I don't have access to fancy ingredients or lab tools and online shipping costs are aaawful (i live in europe). Can anyone help? I'd love some easy but powerful recipes for potions/spagyrics what have you!
We can help each other out. Mark, you know that Calarius dude? Keeps asking for Psychokinesis info, despite the countless times we've helped him? He might be useful for this topic.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:56 am

Wispyfingers wrote:

It doesn't have to be fancy Smile. Read more about herbs online and also their more spiritual uses. Looking into Traditional Chinese Medicine or just going to a herbalist can greatly improve your insight about them. Look out for the risks of an herb as well before you use them. Not all herbs are safe.
After getting used to herbs experiment with them. Make herbal medicines such as a herbal tea for certain problems or having an herb for certain energetic manifestation and so on. Just be aware of them and then experiment. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Wispyfingers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:33 am

Cool thank you! What was the last thing you made?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:58 am

The last thing I made was more like a talisman. A charm bag with a lot of ingredients such a sigils, salt, herbs and different energies. Now I'm working more on making healing properties and elixirs out of herbs.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
The last thing I made was more like a talisman. A charm bag with a lot of ingredients such a sigils, salt, herbs and different energies. Now I'm working more on making healing properties and elixirs out of herbs.
I've heard Elixir can be synthesized with Morning Dew and Sea Salt, but I don't know the other ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Thread   Alchemy Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1