Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark I Have A Request!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

mark - Mark I Have A Request! Empty
PostSubject: Mark I Have A Request!   mark - Mark I Have A Request! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:29 am

Can you please make a youtube video demonstrating and describing how you breath and how you direct the energy the type of feeling you get and how you store your energy? in length and detail if possible. My girlfriend is having a hard time moving on to heavier objects and i have taught her every method and tried to explain. But I mean im not even good enough to teach someone else yet because this energy is hard to control and im starting to move things and cause doors to close without being able to control it?? i was wondering if this is normal once you start getting to objects like straws or pens?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

mark - Mark I Have A Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark I Have A Request!   mark - Mark I Have A Request! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:42 am

That could help out pretty well. Could be useful...
Back to top Go down

Mark I Have A Request!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1