Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostrider
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Tue May 13, 2014 5:57 am

I was very psychic, I was very disturbed with some of my visions and had to stop my psychic ability. Now that chiron has returned to pisces, will I get it back and will there be more alien contact. Thanks for any and all help/GHOSTRIDER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Wed May 14, 2014 11:12 am

Welcome friend. Nice beard Very Happy

Have yo umade contact with Aliens previously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Wed May 14, 2014 12:43 pm

psychic abilities can be regained easily mate, they are in us all! but very interesting

Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Wed May 14, 2014 1:16 pm

"Ghostrider" sounds cool. Reminds of the Marvel anti-hero; my fav superhero, actually.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1