Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel Empty
PostSubject: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:33 am

Feel Like need to share --- I saw Archangel Raziel in the afternoon today when I tried to hardly open my eyes ,my fore head felt  pretty presuressed then I saw  there were 3 shining energy orbs near by my windowsill. one of them transformed into a clear big orb which included a small one in it. and there was a voice sounded near my ears : Archangel Raziel.........
in fact I always meditation with other Archangels, just did a research....Archangel razeil in charge of Clairvoyance. so every time pray to her/him before you practice clairvoyance. Raziel will help for sure Smile
In God We Trust
Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel Angel_10
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:49 am

Amazing Essa!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:01 pm

The world is amazing me Smile. <3
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:17 am

Awww, Essa, I always wanted to ask you if you do a specific meditation to contact angels. I've wanted to meet one too, and I wanted to ask outside the guided meditations I've used in YouTube, hehehe x3 I really want to see too the lovely orbs as the ones you saw! ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:15 am

keep your desire and passion to this will, I don't do specific meditation, just pray to them before meditation or praying to them in the beginning of mediation, and I do pray to god every morning when i open my eyes sincerely Smile
Im sure they wanting to see you too, just be patience and once the time is right u would see.
by the way you should read more books about angels if you want to see them. or figure out whats angels
I recommend you read diana cooper's book. she got lots of books all about angels.
they gave me and giving me many surprise in life since 2012
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Oh, I think there might be some books of her in a nearby cool bookstore! That place is filled with lots of spirituality books, hopefully Diana Cooper will be around them! I hope I can find one in a reasonable price ;P Surely her books will help me in this matter! Thanks a bunch, Essa! ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel   Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel Empty

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyance & Archangel Raziel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-