Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orbs all the time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

time - Orbs all the time! Empty
PostSubject: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:02 pm

I keep seeing them, while studying or working out or watching tv or talking...even while meditating sometimes. The frequency has increased. They occur in a tiny round form for about half a second or so and then disappear. Are they angels? I only see 1 at a time though.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:27 pm

i also see them some times in a shape of a thunder i am seeing them from a very young age
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:30 pm

I consider them to be the prana around you. Life force is everywhere. The more sensitive you are, the more you'll experience them. Although I am skeptical at first because orbs can be easily explained but if not, then I'll think the other possibility. Most of the times I see orbs are only on camera when I record a TK video on my phone or a ghost hunting/communication video.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 pm

the color of the orbs i see through eyes is unexplainable by me
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 pm

if they are angels should be there for long more than half second.and they got different colors. a week ago I keep pray to contact and see archangel raphael, he-she ( i considering it has both sex gender) was appeared during i was thinking of he-she with a divine green color which I never thought he-she is, usually visualize as light green, but the green i saw was a little bit darker but very delightful. also saw arch angel chameul who in charge of love with light pink big orb
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 am

Very interesting! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orbs all the time!   time - Orbs all the time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Orbs all the time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1