Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:31 am

Guess I could try to use other ways to sleep, but first have stop this medication with doctors help and supervision.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:59 am

I'm sure the doctors will find a way somehow >.< *prays*

And HEY, your psychic skills will improve more as a result, sooooo, a win-win situation really nwn/
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:57 am

I was thinking that main reason to stop this medication is to increase psychic abilities, but in my lifestyle there are few more things that little bit do harm to these abilities but back to the topic.

Since I first time started to listen this binaural beats I got some results on first night

But the places and events was something I really didn't want to see and feel. Fortunately I was able to control myself very easily. I'll try to boost lucid dreaming with this hypnosis some day this week:
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:46 am

Mmmmmmmmmm, binaural beats never really worked for me for some reason u///////u, I'm glad it works for you though n.n/, and hmmmm, yeah, I feel ya on being hesitant while astral travelling, it is pretty damn scary at times which is why I don't do it often myself
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

At least I've been seeing a lot of dreams lately and been to control myself but not the places or events, but little progress step by step. Does isochronic tones or hypnosis videos work for you?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Uhhhhhhh, well......uhh.........my method's kinda...........extreme so to speak >.>............extreme methods are usually the only things that work for me weirdly enough u////////////u.................I don't really recommend it for anyone, could be dangerous...............but, since you're curious enough, I'll write you a private message, b really, this isn't for everyone so......
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 am

I've been listening this few days now just before I go to sleep

Well, I can say that I had some very strange dreams and events but I was able to influence in them little. Step by step.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:31 am

I personally just try to think continuosly about things as I fall asleep, works almost everytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:16 am

Haddock wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking something like that because it's not pure or natural medicine. But the thing is I can't stop this medication. I can't sleep without them and if I'm without them even only one night I got very bad withdrawal symptoms. It's even worse than any hangover I have experienced.

Maybe you could try ayahuasca or iboga? Seems that it work well against addictions (mostly opiates) and people can stop taking drugs without withdrawal.

Then for sleeping there is all the stress hormones management and maybe GABA agonists like theanine + relaxation?

Just dropping some ideas rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Shenaii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:09 pm

I don't normally remember my dreams, not even as soon as I wake up. I'm not too sure if I am dreaming at all, but if I am, would Lucid dreaming let me remember my dreams?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:58 am

Shenaii wrote:
I don't normally remember my dreams, not even as soon as I wake up. I'm not too sure if I am dreaming at all, but if I am, would Lucid dreaming let me remember my dreams?

Yes, since the purpose of lucid dreaming is being aware while dreaming.
One tip you should try is instead of abruptly waking up, take like 2-5 minutes wondering what the hell you dreamed earlier. Your dream data in your mind expires pretty fast so the sooner you wanna get your hand on it, the more chances you'll have recalling the dream. Another really effective tip is meditation (worked for me). Also, right after physical effort your mind is actually sharper so may try that if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Shenaii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks, I will certainly try the tips
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:56 am

As Revo mentioned,dreams tend to forget fast.The first thing you need is to write a dream journal after you wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next