Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dream that took place in my past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

past - a dream that took place in my past  Empty
PostSubject: a dream that took place in my past    past - a dream that took place in my past  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:24 pm

From my past i had a dream about 3 months back, it was my normal bedroom when i was a kid at my old house,i desire to talk about this now, but anyway my dream sucked because when you are a kid no one will listen to you (adults) i was running around in my old nab-or hood and thats what i really. i like the fact on me being a kid again but there where the privileges,

but why would i dream about my past i dont really look back at the past as much
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: a dream that took place in my past    past - a dream that took place in my past  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Unconsciously your mind triggered it. It happens.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: a dream that took place in my past    past - a dream that took place in my past  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:39 am

I am also dreaming about my past usually, maybe there were something in your past which u need to pick them up to relearn, or review.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: a dream that took place in my past    past - a dream that took place in my past  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 am

Sometimes somethings stays in our sunconcious mind and we see it in dream form. Happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dream that took place in my past    past - a dream that took place in my past  Empty

Back to top Go down

a dream that took place in my past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1