Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:34 am

You are so full of yourself R9...not good
Back to top Go down

telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am

Awww that's not true! I just stick to my principles, that is all.

Essa, Apparently not yet but getting there
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

I think anyone can levitate something after a year, but with some extreme trainning.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 pm

That's true.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Really?!...you guys are doubting at Mark's abilities???...what a shame
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:47 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Really?!...you guys are doubting at Mark's abilities???...what a shame

Used to. To be honest everyone has a right to their own personal opinions, am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 pm

I still have doubt for his card levitation video, but I believe in Mark...  confused 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Opinion is fine but we are talking about the guy who has shown so many examples of his abilities
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm not doubting at all spiritualwarrior I just think it's possible to do anything quickly with enough extreme training.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
( 'w') ooh, someone doesn't talk to R9. Let's see if this is still true when R9 crushes a 10 ton truck, followed by levitating and striking it with lightening, all done in 3 seconds. :3
natural gifts are given to certain people by natural selection
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:32 am

I'm sure that is true.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:41 am

just learned it the other day in biology and living enviroment
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Nice man!!!   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:10 am

Oh ok then, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:10 am

you know like the best adapted meaning us are the next step in human evolution
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:43 am

Yup we are
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:04 am

yea its just like the new x men movie we cant turn against each other because of our differences but we will have to evolve in order to survive meaning maybe one day in the future babys can be born with these abilities instead of being developed at a growing age like now i just found out about tk olmost a year ago and it still suprises me every time i do it
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:05 am

I was thinking about x men too Smile
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:09 am

lmao our sub-conscious minds must be syncing
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
...I assume you've been talking to R9...
Yes, R9 likes to stir up trouble. It's good trouble though, and it keeps us caring for ourselves and not to be clueless. ~('w')~
Speaking of which, I miss R9.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:24 pm

I do too.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:41 am

nope im sorry but i dont care about him i dont even know he/she
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:42 am

flower is it even a boy? im not trying to be sextist flower 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid 
 affraid
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:42 am

Pretty sure he is a boy.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Future Psych wrote:
yea its just like the new x men movie we cant turn against each other because of our differences but we will have to evolve in order to survive meaning maybe one day in the future babys can be born with these abilities instead of being developed at a growing age like now i just found out about tk olmost a year ago and it still suprises me every time i do it
THE UNITED STATES OF PSYCHICS!!! xD that is great
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:29 pm

That is great!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next