Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collective Consciousness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Collective Consciousness  Empty
PostSubject: Collective Consciousness    Collective Consciousness  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Is the Collective Consciousness the collective consciousness of whatever souls we are, or is it of everything int he universe?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Collective Consciousness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness    Collective Consciousness  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 am

Its an interesting question, the collective Consciousness.

I always think of it as between Humans but perhaps that is big headed of me (and us as a species) to think that we are the only ones with Consciousness. I mean we've all seen the videos of Gorillas and Monkeys communicating with humans using sign language, so who are we to think we are the only ones? We know that birds can count and that elephants never forget so I mean maybe all the animals form part of the collective consciousness?

How do we even know that rocks and other inanimate objects don't have Consciousness?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Collective Consciousness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1