Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

don't know what to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

don't know what to do Empty
PostSubject: don't know what to do   don't know what to do EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 am

ever since i saw the "devil" in my room that night weird stuff has happened. my fauster brother is now sitting in a rehab because he had gotten possessed by what i saw (long story and do not feel like typing the whole thing). Also every time i go to to astral project there is always some type of dark creature holding me, the force isn't like the first time but still painful. last night i attempted astral projection twice but was still in this hold. the second time i opened my astral eyes and looked up at a dark form of me sitting on my bed rubbing his finger against me sensually, this did not scare me i just looked at him and tried getting out my body. i woke up and looked where i normally see my guardian angels and focussed on that area of my room and it looked as though they where moving around a lot.( i know i sound insane right now) later that night i went back to sleep and instead of astral projecting i had a lucid dream with my fauster brother in it, we where in a warped looking versoin of my house looking for some dark book. we eventually found it in some part of my basement that doesn't exist. i woke up and asked my mother do you know if the fauster (previous owners) did witch craft or wika. my mom said she believes they did but she can't be too sure.

someone please help i don't know what to do. I'm finally getting good at astral projecting and this happens.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am

try to pray protection from angels. here's some home protection advices:
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t1121-protecting-your-home-from-bad-spirits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Looks like that dark spirit likes you a lot!! Be friends with him/her! ;3
My best buddy is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Well in my case, I knew this guy was not hostile because he showed himself to me during paralysis dream instead of trying to fuck with me with scary sound and other gestures showing that he wants 'a mutual respect'. :3 ever since this guys turned up, no spirits succeeded creating paralysis dream on me, except him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Empty

Back to top Go down

don't know what to do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1