Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

meditation - Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside  Empty
PostSubject: Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside    meditation - Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 pm

a second video today from mr boom! i discovered that when i focus strongly and draw cosmic energy i can easily manipulate the weather!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside    meditation - Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:25 pm

nice try buddy Smile yeah meditation outdoor is a pretty good method to gain cosmic energy, especially night is quiet , I don't know the time u mediated , but next time u could try meditate from 23:00-1am which is earth moon and sun in an special time that we will be able to gain the planets energy(reiki) well, then we can practice psychic abilities from 2am which is energy up time, since i noticed my plants sleeps from 7pm(sunset) wake up at 2am,it spread up its leaves. besides that according to ancient chinese time schedule we call it rat time(Zi Shi)子时from 23:00 to 1:00 which is the Reiki strongest on a day which is the best time to do meditation. another time I assumed best for meditation is in the morning when sun come out, we could gain the planets energy especially sunshines and fresh oxygen during that time and could empower our whole day. (since at mid night we could not get in fresh oxygen if we meditate outdoor with trees and grass etc..they become our competitors at night hahah )
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside    meditation - Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:59 pm

it was around 9:30at night here when i went out, it always helps and makes me feel better around that time, i always do better under the stars anyway and i do my kinesis' better also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside    meditation - Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aero/Asterokinesis Meditation outside

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1