Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Greetings!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Hello everybody. My name is Katsu Senshi or Mike. I came here because...well...a lot of crazy shit happened that led me here! Of course it probably doesn't matter to any of you, but in case it does, here goes a little backstory...

Backstory

My life has been crazy. And I do mean - FUCKING crazy (but who's hasn't?!)
Basically it all started about 4 years ago when I started an anti police brutality campaign and received watch list threats from the government (or something - they didn't identify themselves).

Immediately after, I met what I believe to be a high-level Luciferian girl (sp?) and almost married her. I didn't know she was on the dark side until right before the wedding, unfortunately. She was awesome as fuck, but I couldn't handle the bloodthirsty in her (that BEAST@!!!!). Anyway, we broke up, and everything that happened after, up until about a year ago, is not important.

So....starting about 8 months ago, a group of people came in contact with me telepathically. I played a popular game called League of Legends and they would type the things I was thinking into the chat. At first I thought I was crazy, but then they started telling me about my ex fiancee and yadda yadda. They told me to find God and they would stop, and we would get back together and yadda yadda (cause I still love her). Anyway, I did, I found God, then I turned to Wicca, then I turned to  Twisted Evil Lucifer Twisted Evil , then I realized - wait, what the f*ck am I doing?! (#momentofCLARITY)

So for about 6 months I went on a HUGE and epic life journey to figure out the secrets behind telepathy. I found out that my ex was likely an  Twisted Evil illuminati Twisted Evil  member (shitty!) due to deciphering her online coded messages (If the FBI wasn't evil, I would make a damn good agent!). Anyway, I researched illuminati, magick, telepathy..etc. I studied up on some other religions and God and spirituality and all that shit. Eventually I found some people on YouTube with AWESOME tutorials and through the comments found this forum.

So..here I am! I'm able to do the following:

-Move flames with my mind (minor)
-If wind is blowing a low-density object, I can stop that object from moving (but I can't move shit that's not moving! GRR!)
-Some kind of manifestation into reality or connection with synchronicity. I have no idea what it is. But basically, like 30 times a day, I think something before it happens. I have NO idea how I do it, in fact I don't even do anything.... it just happens!

Not to be prideful, but I feel I have a LOT of potential for this type of stuff. I was able to do the minor TK on the very first try (within like 5 minutes). I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE, however, to do any kind of black type magick like mind control or manipulation of the free will of other human beings (I feel that is breaking a divine law)

ABOUT ME

Well I'm between 20 and 30, my favorite color is purple or indigo. I'm kind of an androgynous male. I have no religion, although I used to be Christian. I am very spiritual though. I love nature and earth and the cosmos! Smile

I see good and evil like polarities or whatever. One side is the beast - the carnal desire, violent, greedy, destructive, law of the jungle. And the other side is unconditional love! I hate that beast. I'm ALL for unconditional love. Some might value intelligence over everything else - I don't mind their opinion. But I personally think LOVE IS EVERYTHING. My mission in life is to take part in a movement that unites all religions and helps bring the world to peace.

Despite being on the side of "good" I am somewhat attracted to dark or even evil things, like gothic, shadows, fire..etc. My soul mate is probably Amy Lee (I swear I'm married to her, in like another dimension or something) and my favorite bands (AT THE MOMENT - they always change) are: Kamelot, Dimmu Borgir, Evanescence (<3), Elysion, and Children of Bodom.

Current favorite songs: Memento Mori by Kamelot, March of Mephisto by Kamelot, and Tourniquet by Evanescence. Then there's some love songs I really like but I don't mention those as they bring back good memories (and make me sad). Sometimes I completely change my tastes and go on a rap binge, or even a techno binge.

I have NO idea why I'm drawn to dark/evil things, but I suppose there is some kind of "opposites attract" thing going on.

I think I'm an indigo child or starseed or whatever. But I hate labels. I'm just fucking me.

I love cats, wolves, white tigers. And I use a female avatar for the same reason I use female characters on video games - the more girls I see the better <333

Philosophies of a Katsu Senshi

What is evil to me and what is good..Well...

I consider evil to be utter selfishness, hurting somebody on purpose. Things that destroy you..like addictions and too much sex, and wrath and vengeance! Cheating / adultery is evil. Hubris is evil. Things that bring you down or bring others down. Trying to live as a perfect Christian nun-type creature is evil to me, as ....you've got to have SOME variety in life, ya know? "Do unto others what you would never have done upon you"

I consider good to be LOVE. Understanding. Mercy, empathy. Some people might consider themselves an "evil" rebel to turn against evil authority. WRONG! That is not evil, that is good! Turning against GOOD people is evil, but turning against EVIL is good! If you stood up to the police or some evil authority, you are GOOD! not evil! Even in the good books it says that. SEX is good. Sex is DIVINE. The only bad sex is like over doing it or..you know? Having a little fun once in a while, maybe you wanna go out for a drink or ..experiment a little.. that is GOOD, if it is in reason! (gotta have spice in life).

Some things people that turn to "evil" religions (like Satanism) for, you can see, I consider those good. SOME things only. Some say that little "fun" in life is "evil" - WRONG! It's good Smile

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. I'm a little weird, I'm a little crazy, and instead of holding it back, i just embrace it!....yeah!!

God Bless, Blessed Be, and Namaste.

Last edited by KatsuSenshi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpiritualFuture
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Wow! it's wonderful to make your acquaintance! Your story is strikingly similar to my own. Several points of your experiences have peaked my interest, i find myself gravitating to your situation, and wanting to offer you more than just a warm welcome. I look forward to your posts and contributions to threads. As I am also a new addition to the forum feel free to private message me, i'm very interested in the events that brought you here. Happy posting, and best of luck in your endeavors!

KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh, wow, what a wonderful welcome! Thank you, I will PM you now. I look forward to making some friends here and/or perhaps finding someone to teach me!

SpiritualFuture
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:37 pm

You've certainly come to the right place! I try to remind myself several times a day that everything happens for a reason.

KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Well, I still haven't figured out the reason! Smile But I'm hoping that it has something to do with fighting in some kind of war against evil. I want to actually make a difference in the world. I want to unite religions, end the divide and conquer.

I've attempted to start several movements, but some force out there (Hacker group anonymous, government..illuminati..i have NO idea) keeps threatening me.

I have a lot of business knowledge and web design and marketing, so I think they fear me Smile Smile Smile

Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:08 am

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see we have another metalhead on the forums \m/ CoB are one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tparker1
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 am

Welcome to the site, your story was very interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am

Welcome, rather interesting individual Smile

KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am

thx :DD metal is powerful! <3

SpiritualFuture
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 am

I'm a huge fan of the progressive metal scene as well as every other form of metal, band like Auras,  TesseracT, and Between the Burried and Me, show vibrant recognition of enlightened thinking and the astrial body's capabilities.

Last edited by SpiritualFuture on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bodies changed to body's)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:01 am

nice Very Happy i think when i was really young i listen to between the buried and me a little. i like the name TesseracT sounds cool ^_^

spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:33 am

Welcome brother...you do have an interesting life story for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   

Back to top Go down