Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 pm

LuculentDig wrote:
Mark I've been doing your third eye opening excercise and haven't felt any pain? What did I possibly miss? And If I activate my third eye how would I know it?
Hi man.

What experiences did you notice during the third eye opening meditation? The feelings and sensations can differ from person to person.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
LuculentDig wrote:
Mark I've been doing your third eye opening excercise and haven't felt any pain? What did I possibly miss? And If I activate my third eye how would I know it?
Hi man.

What experiences did you notice during the third eye opening meditation? The feelings and sensations can differ from person to person.
Nothing. Why should I feel something when I relax and breath???
Back to top Go down
michon96
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:53 pm

how do you feel your energy?
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 pm

I can't feel my energy.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Luculentdig you should not worry about it because it really take time so be patience just practice and practice until you got your goal.Remember Never Ever Give Up!
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am

Qigong and the Psiball practices are best for developing Clairsentience the ability to sense feel and detect metaphysical energies and beings.
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:26 am

Ok guys i advice to you something if u want to feel energie.just dont think about it,try to see it as white or blue or whâtever
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: seeing energy   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:12 am

you are right as when i was training i imagined a blue ball of energy in my hand almost like a dragonballz move and i can feel the energy even more now
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:11 pm

When I began all of this, I used to focus on green/yellow/whitish energy, lots of particles/sparkles/dust in it, as I related those colors to lifeforce and whatnot (Final Fantasy VII's Lifestream!)

Just be calm, take your time, and go with whatever works. This isn't like dragon ball Z where Gohan teaches Videl 2 things and suddenly she's making golden glowing energy balls and flying around...patience.
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: final fantasy   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:01 pm

funny thing is sometimes when i meditate i listen to the final fantasy x track when tidas and yuna are in the churches
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Lack of control   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:03 am

So lately i've started training with telekinesis, practicing exercise 1 and 2 with diferent objects such as cigarettes and cigarette paper, then while watching some videos of Nazir98 the paper moved as in excersice 2, i could see it in action, because in was on mybperipherical view. However as i tried again i noticed that it would move or fall while I wasn't paying attention to it but still thinking about it, or when it was out of my sight.
So I think this could be because i'm trying to convince myself of the phenomena by seeing it, but this collides with my focus on actually doing it.
Any views on this?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: i am stuck at a plateau    telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:30 pm

in my kinetic abilities i am stuck on a plateau and i cant get any further. is there some sort of technique i can do to get off the plateau?
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: stuck   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm

hey man keep doing what your doing and the key is to believe if you believe you can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 am

NOTHING works to me.
I think i am born without these abilities.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

There is NOTHING you cannot learn to do.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Somebody just sent me this on youtube:

Quote :
HI..its about telekinesis (psi wheel) please help

sorry i am sending you a long message but please read patiently and please do reply.i would be thankful i know only a person who has already done telekinesis can explain better to me..

now i have been practicing telekinesis from 1 day..yesterday i tried it 7 times (5min each time) and the results were not found.
i am doing it on psi wheel and i got no movement on it..i have been reading alot about it on internet so i came to you..

i would like to ask few questions please do answer them all along with their question numbers.. (sorry if it sounds strange :/ )

Q1)what is the key to start telekinesis on psi wheel for begineer like me?

Q2)how much days (time) it requires to get a complete 360 rotation of psi wheel?

Q3)if you do telekinesis what is your procedure for psi wheel? please tell step wise in easy words not complicated words like vibe etc...

Q4)i have heard every person adopts different method for psi wheel some send energy from mind (3rd eye) and some make the psi wheel as a part of their body and spin it.. HOW WOULD I KNOW WHICH method suits me so i practice that one??

Q5)do we have to transfer some kind of energy? how to???

Q6)last question sir. i would like to tell the procedure i followed yesterday..if it is correct please let me know.. or if there can be some ammendments do tell me..
my method: (not successful in 1day) i know its not enough practice.

i do it like:
1-place the psi wheel
2-put my hand near to it and start concentrating on the center of psi wheel.. i look at it with thought less mind and concentrate for abt 60sec
3-when i feel alot focused i try to imagine in brain that i am sending some kind of energy through my finger tips to the psi wheel
4-i also start imagining that a energy in form of waves is coming out of my 3rd eye (head) and going into the psi wheel.. (i try to visualize it)
5-now i start thinking that the wheel should start to rotate..
6-all the time i keep my eyes focused at the center of psi wheel But i get no results..i know its just one day yet now and i wont get any results..i want to know if i am doing it correctly???
i think my mind muscles will get better with it and one day i will do it...doesnt matter if its not spinning now..

IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY? or i should modify it? OR its totally wrong?PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF I CONTINUE LIKE THIS WILL I BE ABLE TO SPIN ANY DAY? AFTER how many days??

I know my message demands long answer KINDLY DO ANSWER ALL 6 questionssss pleaseeeeeee i am v curious sir...
Thanks in advance

by the way i have fair belief in telekinesis. pleasssse help sir

Wow. Way long.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am

how can you tell if the thered eye is open
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Tacman wrote:
how can you tell if the thered eye is open
I don't really know how to "tell" if it's open... However, if it is open psychic phenomena will be amplified. So, your psychic abilities will be stronger... I have no idea if mine is open...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi,

As a beginner, I remember the difficult task may be believing the reality of telekinesis in 100% .

In my case, I watched many youtube videos and I was self satisfied in mind that it is 100% true.

..... After, weeks of practice our own experience will make that beleaf stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
darkshadow15636
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 am

In need so much help because i dont know how to move the psi wheel nor push
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am

telekinesis.anishvr wrote:
Hi,

As a beginner, I remember the difficult task may be believing the reality of telekinesis in  100% .

In my case, I watched many youtube videos and I was self satisfied in mind that it is 100% true.

..... After, weeks of practice our own experience will make that beleaf stronger.
Well said anish!

darkshadow15636 wrote:
In need so much help because i dont know how to move the psi wheel nor push
The very first page of this thread has all the information you need for getting started.
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:12 am

it was fairly easy to get started for me. its a imaginative thing. you have to imagine how you want you energy to be or work and after meditation daily and practice daily, you start to see it and feel it and can move on to bigger objects. you will understand better by putting time into this ability. your own questions will answer theirselves after you practice and learn what works for you. and @mark yes i did join your forum quite a while back actually. im awaiting your next tk video. and awaiting your answer to the question of how long youve been doing tk?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Welcome!

I've been training my E.S.P for about five years, telekinesis a little less maybe four. At first I didn't really believe it would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 pm

How long have you been training?
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 pm

ive been training 3 months mark, im suprised i expected it to take 10 years to be able to do what you do, im feeling a lot better knowing i have the potential to be as good as you in 3 and a half years from now! thank you for finally answering my question!! Very Happy tbh i need help, i feel stuck. i cant distinguish between yin and yang chakras
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next