Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mindfreak
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Huhmm..нєу mark,I really need help with telekinesis..have been practicing for a month but still can't push or pull paper..I feel like I am doing ŦĤƐ wrong thing or using the wrong method..I practiced concentration exercises but still cant move it.help:-(
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Yesterday I saw a dream where I was able to move objects with my leg. Is it possible?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 pm

technically when you move objects with your hands your just directing the energy with your mind through your hand, i dont see why it isnt possible to point your big toe at an object and fling it across the room lol
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 am

I did it with my solar plexus a few times, I think anything is ok as long as you feel like it
Back to top Go down
Mindovermaterial13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm

why dose my telekenisis get to a certain level then stop developing whats the quickest way to see progress if there is anybody?
Back to top Go down
khaliqgaskins
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
khaliqgaskins

PostSubject: BREAKTHROUGH   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:42 am

since i am already part psychic ive come to a breakhtrough. all ineed to do is
1.open third eye(you can tell if your third eye is open because you will feel a pessing sensation between youy eyebrows)
2.feel that the object is apart of you.
3.will your intention upon the object.
4. practice!!!! this is important if you want to reach your goal.
after1 year of researchingi finally found this simple method that was in front of my face all this time. this always worked for me and it should work for you too. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
khaliqgaskins
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
khaliqgaskins

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:50 am

and i also foundout that on my gdad side i come from a line of DIFFERENT people. that is why my mom and one of my uncle and me and my gdad all have differet abilities. how cool is that !!!!!! so my ability is to control the weathr by emotion .my mom said that when i was born it was thunder and lightning outside. i thought she was lying until she showed me the video .thats AWESOME
Back to top Go down
khaliqgaskins
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
khaliqgaskins

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:50 pm

omg i knew i was progressing im still a begginner but i just moved an aluminum soda can. now mind you i skipped the straw exercise and push exercise. im progressing fast.thank you mark my lifes dream is now coming true.i have a goal and my goal is to one day be able too levitate ,control the weather fully ,and lift objects with the mind at the same time proving to ororo that i am ready.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:03 pm

hey everyone ive been reading up on everyones progress im so Happy for everyone keep it up and remember patience feel your imagination be mindful of all around you and most important BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 am

This is for the second video, lesson one "paper weight" you say moving the arm is displacing the air between you and the object,,, however the force generated by moving your arm is what looks like is moving the paper. For anyone new to TK how do we know its not the force generated by the movement of my arm, and actual object manipulation?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:54 pm

It's been awhile since I last time practiced tk hope I can start again today. I was thinking does hard work out affect on tk?
Back to top Go down
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Only if you're extremely tired, it will effect your ability to concentrate. It may also aid in the feeling of well being and confidence so thats a plus as well. Hiwever Physical muscle development will not determine the weight you will be able to push/pull Or lift while doing tk.
Back to top Go down
aksels77
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 am

Mark wen i look at your video im starting to get dizzy and feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:09 pm

How do you post videos on here
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:05 pm

dallas ford 13 wrote:
How do you post videos on here

If you are using quick reply you need to click preview. You can also click Post Reply which is below and left of the preview button. Here you will see many tools to use on your posts, one of which being Insert a YouTube video. You can also insert a Dailymotion video to the left of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
junioryo12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:49 pm

how do i levitate my self in the air
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
junioryo12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
gnshlvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
gnshlvr

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 pm

junioryo12 wrote:

you can try red bull xD

No, seriously, to the ones o actually performs this kind of stuff... When performing tele/electro/fire/...-kinesis do you flow some king of flow through your body? or it just happens randomly?

Namaste sunny
Back to top Go down
msvalantis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msvalantis

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:11 am

Good evening Mark deal with telekinesis many years and constantly monitored various exercises that give and would like to ask you a few questions .. I'm doing the exercises every day the telekinesis Cardboard pyramids from near and from distance, the telekinesis RC car. I'd like to ask you about the motion of cigarettes and the money emits energy from the third eye to the object being moved, or raises energy from the first CHAKRA as the third eye and then sent out?
Back to top Go down
msvalantis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msvalantis

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:57 pm

hello everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:02 am

I've been thinking lately is it easier to practice tk when you sit or stand? Of course it depends of a exercise and people.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticExodus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:43 am

Hello everyone!

Finding this forum definitely answered a few of my questions regarding practice methods and TK as a whole. It's always been a dream of mine to learn it even after having a sheltered upbringing from anything that could be considered "supernatural." Anyways, I digress, before I get into the methods on pg.1, I wanted to ask for any suggestions you all had for a beginner. (I've already made a psi-wheel) on another note, I've been playing around with this feeling in my hands when I'm focusing...best way I could describe it would be like I'm holding a ball but it fluctuates in size.
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:02 am

Are things like electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. a part or subcategory of telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Lightning wrote:
Are things like electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. a part or subcategory of telekinesis?

Yes. On a bigger scale they're all subcategory of psychokinesis. Which is basically the manipulation of energy. So every PK ability.
I wanted to share this for those of you who are new. Hope it's helpful.
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Sir mark mauvais .. i am new here and i have watched your videos regarding telekinesis and i want to ask you if can i do it like how you do telekinesis??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next