Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 am

I mostly listen to music instead of using mantras. Meditation musics or just nature sounds such as the sound of the ocean or birds. And yes, with visualization of the third eye you will soon start to feel a small pressure between your eyebrows. That's when it's activating and when you're spiritually awakening.
Some people's third eye gets open unintentionally after having a paranormal experience. Such as people who had an accident and had a near death experience and survive will notice certain changes about themselves. People who saw a spirit for the first time. Your mind's eye constantly responds to psychic presence even if you're not that developed. They will mostly come as intuitive sensations or gut feelings. Intuition is a lower for of third eye and psychic awareness while 'psychic' awareness is a more developed form and being able to do it more at your will.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 am

So the fact that I DO have a near constant pressure between my eyebrows means I'm well on my way?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 am

Yes my friend.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 am

Excellent!

Now, another question. So, as I'm practicing TK, the RIGHT side of my brain starts to feel a dull ache while the other side is completely fine. I'm curious, is that because I mostly train with my left hand or is there some other factor?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 am

Something else yes. Your most creative side of the brain is the right side. When drawing, doing music or anything artistic you tap into your female side of the brain while when working straight, math and school and just straight lines to business you are using your left side of brain. Doing spiritual work your combining these 2 with eachother and the most part which takes action is the female side. This is what you can also consider female and male energy. A balance between those two is the key.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:38 am

Thank you so much, Nazir! This means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 pm

No problem my friend.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:48 am

Update, because I feel like it.

watch?v=CdM-EYOcxDc

I've started using videos like this in my meditation and TODAY with this one, my brain started popping like it was a popcorn bag in a microwave...the video's beats go in a circular pattern around the brain, and all the pops were on the left side of my brain, so obviously I'm making progress.

Thank you again, Nazir, and all the people who contributed to the mans success! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:57 am

Hyperion wrote:
Update, because I feel like it.

watch?v=CdM-EYOcxDc

I've started using videos like this in my meditation and TODAY with this one, my brain started popping like it was a popcorn bag in a microwave...the video's beats go in a circular pattern around the brain, and all the pops were on the left side of my brain, so obviously I'm making progress.

Thank you again, Nazir, and all the people who contributed to the mans success! Very Happy

This occurred to me too mate when i was trying to move a sheet of paper while listening to binuaral beats
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:59 am

also i ask about the migraines why does a lot of pain rush through my head at the end of a training for example i keep doing force pushes and then when am finished training i get up and my head starts thumping and reasons????
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:08 pm

About lesson two. Do I have to separately create the energy at my hand and then try to push it towards the target without moving my hand, or is the basic idea same as the psi wheel? Is it easier use both my hands at the beginning on lesson two?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am

in the most part you will be charging your mind if your doing a chi push rather than using dexterity to move it with your hand
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:13 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
orion-t
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:05 am

The nosebleeds started again... but I got some interesting progress.

First, I'll confirm that using it on a person is exactly the same as using it on a cat (stopping one's blood flow to the brain). Might be a bit easier cause my concentration is much more intense when looking directly into a person's eyes.

I didn't hold for long so I didn't do any real damage, but I was able to cause someone to pass out. (No harm done. I made sure of it)

I'm sorry that my previous post upset some of you...
But this thing... I never took it this far before. I HAVE to see how far it stretches... I need to find the mental boundaries. Not moral ones.

And about anger...
Well, I'm not a monk. I'm always angry, and people are horrible.
Next time I will direct it at the right people.

When you guys will be able to feel what it's like... affecting something more than a paper, or a rock... you'll understand why I'm going this far.

Anyways...
Has anyone else encountered any nosebleeds. No headaches though!

Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 am

no mate nothing like that but go ahead if you want to keep experimenting no ones stopping you it's your choice not mine.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Future Psych wrote:
also i ask about the migraines why does a lot of pain rush through my head at the end of a training for example i keep doing force pushes and then when am finished training i get up and my head starts thumping and reasons????

I know why, this is very important, I've been practicing Qigong for 5 months, and this is a big problem for someone don't know about Qigong...
After finishing your training, you must slowly take your energy back to your lower dantien, don't rub your hand or close it... slowly pull your hand back and lower both of your hand.... and move all your energy into the lower dantien...
The explanation is too damn hard...

Last edited by superbabilon on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:11 am

thank you because my head feels like a radiator ready to explode. really mate
Back to top Go down
KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
KatsuSenshi

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 am

95jake1 wrote:
funny thing is sometimes when i meditate i listen to the final fantasy x track when tidas and yuna are in the churches  

that's awesome Very Happy love that track and that game.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 am

heard of it but never played it
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:41 am

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]Perhaps.

Have you been experiencing any headaches while training telekinesis?[/quote]
A lil' bit, yah.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]I do qigong also to boost my psychic abilities. It really helps with learning how to direct your chi around your body.[/quote]
Qigong?  confused 
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:49 am

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]Somebody just sent me this on youtube:

[quote]HI..its about telekinesis (psi wheel) please help

sorry i am sending you a long message but please read patiently and please do reply.i would be thankful i know only a person who has already done telekinesis can explain better to me..

now i have been practicing telekinesis from 1 day..yesterday i tried it 7 times (5min each time) and the results were not found.
i am doing it on psi wheel and i got no movement on it..i have been reading alot about it on internet so i came to you..

i would like to ask few questions please do answer them all along with their question numbers.. (sorry if it sounds strange :/ )

Q1)what is the key to start telekinesis on psi wheel for begineer like me?

Q2)how much days (time) it requires to get a complete 360 rotation of psi wheel?

Q3)if you do telekinesis what is your procedure for psi wheel? please tell step wise in easy words not complicated words like vibe etc...

Q4)i have heard every person adopts different method for psi wheel some send energy from mind (3rd eye) and some make the psi wheel as a part of their body and spin it.. HOW WOULD I KNOW WHICH method suits me so i practice that one??

Q5)do we have to transfer some kind of energy? how to???

Q6)last question sir. i would like to tell the procedure i followed yesterday..if it is correct please let me know.. or if there can be some ammendments do tell me..
my method: (not successful in 1day) i know its not enough practice.

i do it like:
1-place the psi wheel
2-put my hand near to it and start concentrating on the center of psi wheel.. i look at it with thought less mind and concentrate for abt 60sec
3-when i feel alot focused i try to imagine in brain that i am sending some kind of energy through my finger tips to the psi wheel
4-i also start imagining that a energy in form of waves is coming out of my 3rd eye (head) and going into the psi wheel.. (i try to visualize it)
5-now i start thinking that the wheel should start to rotate..
6-all the time i keep my eyes focused at the center of psi wheel But i get no results..i know its just one day yet now and i wont get any results..i want to know if i am doing it correctly???
i think my mind muscles will get better with it and one day i will do it...doesnt matter if its not spinning now..

IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY? or i should modify it? OR its totally wrong?PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF I CONTINUE LIKE THIS WILL I BE ABLE TO SPIN ANY DAY? AFTER how many days??

I know my message demands long answer KINDLY DO ANSWER ALL 6 questionssss pleaseeeeeee i am v curious sir...
Thanks in advance

by the way i have fair belief in telekinesis. pleasssse help sir[/quote]

Wow. Way long.[/quote]

Hmm...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:33 am

why so much writing i hate reading
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:37 am

who knows the fastest way of strengthening TK
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:38 am

cheers because now that i have developed it i want to increase it to be able to do daily things with it like move a cup or a notebook bag etc,. Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 3900822010 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next