Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER Empty
PostSubject: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 am

Hey guys i just wanted to know how to start ELECTROKINESIS because theirs a really beamy/shiny light in the street that shines through my house and i would like to disbale it a night to get some rest. So who evr would like to join me in my journey to mastering EK can i just care to know how to get started or train?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:23 am

Hey mate i would like to join you in this journey
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 am

i have try'ed to study it and research learn it but i couldn't really find and good trainer that are similair to TK trainings like a simple electricity blast or low grade- EMP
Back to top Go down
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 am

alright thanks im glad to see others are joining too
Back to top Go down
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 am

but i want to know how to start electrokinesis training ive been waiting for this for a long time now
Back to top Go down
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 am

i just joined today i dont know much about PK or any other kinesis i am new to the psychic world i mainly just want to know how to use electrokinesis
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 am

i am looking for one too but its not going to do any good complaining or being desperate for powers patience is key most psychic's know that but your new so you get an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm

try this site full of knowledge - psi.wikia.com/wiki/Electrokinesis
and when meditating(ek meditation , it is also on psi.wikia.com) or sleeping or doing training listen to this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3wDSx56d8

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm

This is how I started.

At first I never used guided meditation or hypnosis for any ability just practice and meditation(sometimes with music for the peace). Wherever you go whatever ability you encounter meditation will always be like a must.
Electrokinesis' beginning is like almost any other elemental kinesis. You need to know what that energy your dealing with feels like. The 2 finger exercise is the most electrokinesis exercise being practiced by most beginners. In psychokinesis 3 things are important: Focus, feeling and visualizing(strong imagination and the will to bring it so strong that it invades your reality).
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 am

Nazir98 wrote:
This is how I started.

At first I never used guided meditation or hypnosis for any ability just practice and meditation(sometimes with music for the peace). Wherever you go whatever ability you encounter meditation will always be like a must.
Electrokinesis' beginning is like almost any other elemental kinesis. You need to know what that energy your dealing with feels like. The 2 finger exercise is the most electrokinesis exercise being practiced by most beginners. In psychokinesis 3 things are important: Focus, feeling and visualizing(strong imagination and the will to bring it so strong that it invades your reality).

i have looked at this video too and at first i didn't think it was real it's just the way he explained it and that's what keeps confusing me it's not like the way mark mauvias explained TK it feels like i am at the start all over again
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 pm

i neef to investigate my electrokinesis…. since i randomly broke my room lights not on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:00 am

Oh bloody hell , today i was at the pizza Restaurant with my friend and some one bumped the table and knocked my mates pizza over so i got mad and the public TV that they had on turned green and it stayed like that until i stopped looking at it and thinking about it but the real crazy part was i could see the signals changing as i then gained control . Amazing right i still don't believe it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER   Electrokinesis - CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER Empty

Back to top Go down

CLASS 1 ELECTROKINESIS BEGGINER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1