Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I was wondering how many people have seen or had a vision on a earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 pm

lifesaver wrote:
I was wondering how many people have seen or had a vision on a earthquake?

1 year ago in a dream I was in a football stadium in London and felt a huge earthquacke. When I woke up my body was shaking very strangely but it stopped 2 secs after waking up...
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 pm

well i saw a earthquake that was so big that changed the civilization as we know it. i am trying to get people ready for the changes that is going to happen. that we have to be more mindfulness and opened mind learn from the mistake of the world today
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

So I was meditating the (last one being 5 or 6 months ago) when and image flashed into my mind. It was a ship sinking, it wasn't like a vision or anything, it just suddenly flashed in my mind. When I searched the news today there was a Yemeni ship which sank.(might be coincidence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6