Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am

I did these while I was on bed in a hypnotic state.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

Based on your previous predictions these surely have a likely chance of happening!  cheers
I wonder who the powerful great psychic will be, what if it was someone on these forums! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:12 pm

I agree. The chance is that they may not happen as accurate as I predicted but in that way, yes. And that would be cool if it was someone on the forum Razz. The best details I saw was a boy with white ancient roman-looking clothes(like angels wear) and with blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Nazir when you scry how do you see the images. Do they just appear? And in what lighting do you scry? I tried today, but I tried too early so nothing happened (early in my sleep cycle, I went to bed at 4 AM yesterday). If I try to practice anything psychic while it's daytime not much happens, I'm not calm enough. That problem should solve itself in time. So, how do receive images when scrying and in what lighting do you scry in?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Ancient hermetic knowledge. I looked it up, but I am still foggy on what it is, could you please explain it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 am

Hermeticism is an ancient spiritual, philosophical, and magical tradition. It is a path of spiritual growth. Hermeticism takes its name from the God Hermês Trismegistos (Greek, "Thrice-Greatest Hermes"), a Græco-Egyptian form of the great Egyptian God of Wisdom and Magic, Thôth. What the Hermetic Fellowship defines as Hermeticism has also been called the Western Esoteric Tradition, and embraces the Perennial Philosophy or the Ageless Wisdom. Generally, the following can be said to be characteristic of the positive form of Hermeticism advocated by the Hermetic Fellowship.
psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 BW_greek2
It is somewhat in common with alchemy. And when I scry no, the images don't automatically appear. I slowly begin to see something and it later forms into a figure.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:13 am

Thanks for the explanation.  Smile 

How long does it usually take to see "something" and what is the lighting of the room?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:23 am

How long it takes depends on the person. And I use really dim light when scrying. Mostly be in a dark room or area and put my phone flash on.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:30 am

Okay, I tried it last night, but I didn't know what to look for. If I saw anything it was the galaxy, but I didn't really see that. The galaxy was either the bottom of the bowl or a bit of light getting into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 am

Did you ask? I usually ask questions out in the wide universe out there and try to visually get answers. It's like practicing receiving vibes.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 pm

I didn't ask enough.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:28 pm

I had a dream of a white jet crashing into the ground with a horendous explosion
therefore i predict an airplane crash somewhere around a metro/rural airport with no survivors
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

I got a sudden vision about 3 days ago about a man murdering a woman at night at Wall street in England. It was really vivid. This blonde girl running down the streets and a man carrying a kitchen knife after her. And I saw the man drag her away. So for those of you living in that area of England please take notice if anything's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:30 am

I sincerely apologize if this is the wrong thread, but I got quite a scare last night and I hope I can receive some immediate help. I don't know, yet again, if what I had was a vision or just another self-mind trick. After meditating, I went to sleep and started thinking on my day and stuff. Everything was OK, until suddenly a dark ball appeared in the corner of my forehead and I felt something touch my forehead, just in that spot. I opened my eyes and looked everywhere in my room, but nothing. Nothing fell on me, nothing moved in my room... Nothing. It just happened suddenly, as in the boy and the well image I had before... How do I know if it was just a sudden reaction of my brain towards something, or another kind of activity? This time I am indeed scared... It was so sudden... And the feeling of being touched made me quite uneasy. It wasn't a vision per se, it was literally a dark ball just coming to touch me and then fleeing like hell to the red sea, but I don't know where to discuss it. I want to believe it's linked to clairvoyance because I saw it quite clearly, but as I said, a complete apology if I should have posted this elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:03 pm

i wouldnt rule out some kind of external paranormal activity. It sounds like some kind of orb to me.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:13 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
i wouldnt rule out some kind of external paranormal activity. It sounds like some kind of orb to me.
Goodness, an orb? Should I be worried? What are orbs usually? I've...never understood very well what to consider the orbs >.<; Especially if this one touched me: I always thought they weren't touchable.
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:55 am

I guess it could have been an orb.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
A plane will crash over Africa and land near a bridge over a body of water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704018/BREAKING-NEWS-Algerian-airline-loses-contact-plane-carrying-110-people-disappears-radar-flying-Burkina-Faso-Algiers.html?ito=social-facebook

The fate of the Air Algerie flight which vanished with 116 people on board en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers appears to have been uncovered after Mali's President confirmed wreckage has been found.
Ibrahim Boubacar Keita said today that the wreckage of the flight had been spotted in his country's desert north.
It is the third major aviation disaster in a week, following the MH17 disaster in Ukraine and the TransAsia Airways crash in Taiwan yesterday.
Nearly 250 people died in these two crashes. The week's grim toll may now rise by 116 more.
'I have just been informed that the wreckage has been found between Aguelhoc and Kidal,' Keita said during a meeting of political, religious and civil society leaders in Bamako. He did not give any more details.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704018/BREAKING-NEWS-Algerian-airline-loses-contact-plane-carrying-110-people-disappears-radar-flying-Burkina-Faso-Algiers.html#ixzz38VEnAEIe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Bigron s
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 am

Who and where will I meet my soulmate? Any clairvoyants out there and whats her name if I do meet her
Back to top Go down
Bigron s
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 am

whats the name of my future soulmate? Where would I find her and when ? any clairvoyants out there
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:58 am

2014 is-- well, I didn't wanna say it sucks-- not good. Have u noticed my previous messages?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

2014 is sort of the start of alot of bad things to come, sort of it is the start of the beginning of all things to end and the end of all things to come
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:25 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:59 am

nowforever13 wrote:
2014 is sort of the start of alot of bad things to come, sort of it is the start of the beginning of all things to end and the end of all things to come

Actually the year has been so much better then the previous ones(2013 and 2012) Razz. But hey, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 pm

2013 was pretty bad. Now it's 2014, well it's been for 9 months, things are getting better for me. Apocalypse? I dunno, but I think there will at least be big change, not sure of the end of everything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next