Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where has our soul descended from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

where has our soul descended from? Empty
PostSubject: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

As per Indian astrology and my horoscope, my soul has descended from the sun. They say all the traits and the permutations and combinations fit in. Does anyone else know where their soul has descended from?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 pm

That's a very interesting question.

I mean what is a soul? I believe that the soul or consciousness is just a result of chemical and electrical activity in the brain, I'm not sure what happens to it after death, I'd anything.

Its interesting you say it came from the sun, when you consider on a molecular level every part of all of us comes from the sun!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:11 pm

that brings up interesting lyrics from a favorite song of mine
"maybe we're all the children of a star, misguided in direction our mis-direction pardon me while i pray for light"
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

As far as i know souls have descended from different stars and planet...many of us are from the sun...many from other stars...
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Someone recently told me that there are as many as 242 dimensions. Human soul has descended from the 11th dimension to 3 rd dimension!.. phew, we have a long way to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where has our soul descended from?   where has our soul descended from? Empty

Back to top Go down

where has our soul descended from?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1