Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

How to modify appearance with biokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to modify appearance with biokinesis   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

I agree with you R9. Many people are stuck in the belief of the impossibility. It's all right, we should respect them. All of our brothers will evolve someday. Everything in its time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KatsuSenshi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to modify appearance with biokinesis   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:39 pm

sounds risky Very Happy but yeah if i could have purple eyes, that would be LEGIT

i truly believe that anything is possible. as i age i notice "supernatural" or w/e things more and more. i don't know if it's just me getting on a higher vibration or if it's just more information coming out.

also i know alot of people will disagree with me, but i feel beauty in the "soul" rather than see it in the outside appearance.

spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to modify appearance with biokinesis   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:03 am

I started getting my eyes lighter but i started getting red patches around them too in the white area...so i stopped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandermartinez
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to modify appearance with biokinesis   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 am

I think this is the key to solving male pattern baldness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to modify appearance with biokinesis   

Back to top Go down

How to modify appearance with biokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2