Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your meditation techniques?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

What are your meditation techniques? Empty
PostSubject: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 am

Hey!

The question is pretty obvious.

What are your meditation techniques? (Nearly typed medication here for a second Laughing )

How do you meditate?

I'm in need of more meditation ideas.

I normally either meditate while breathing in and out or listening to relaxing no-lyrics musics like this: triple W's .stereomood.com/mood/meditating

Earhtly_Realm Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: meditating   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 am

well when i did meditating i could feel chi energy in my hands and alittle in my legs but the technique i did was i meditated outside facing the sun or in my hot tub with candles lit.

1 sit straight up legs crossed

2 hands making the OK symbol i place both hands on each knee

3 close my eyes and let the word ome drag so actually say ome and let it drag as if your singing and you will be able to feel vibrations in your body. (at least i did.)

4 after doing this you will probably feel pressure in your head but its normal. by the way this is pretty much what i saw on the forum just the places where i meditate are slightly diffrent
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 am

95jake1 wrote:
well when i did meditating i could feel chi energy in my hands and alittle in my legs but the technique i did was i meditated outside facing the sun or in my hot tub with candles lit.

1 sit straight up  legs crossed

2 hands making the OK symbol i place  both hands on each knee

3 close my eyes and let the word ome drag so actually say ome and let it drag as if your singing and you will be able to feel vibrations in your body. (at least i did.)

4 after doing this you will probably feel pressure in your head but its normal. by the way this is pretty much what i saw on the forum just the places where i meditate are slightly diffrent
Thanks - that's not what I am exactly after for. Let me clarify what I am saying - I'm after some more meditation with visualisation techniques so I can calm my mind, relax. I want to experiment when I meditate and see what goes well for me and what doesn't.

I've got a few examples: Rice bowl, boat and water droplet.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:45 am

Earth_Realm lets do astral thingy
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 am

New Psychic wrote:
Earth_Realm lets do astral thingy
Check your pm.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm

İ just focus to the wall and all start
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 am

http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/three-basic-easy-meditation-techniques.html

You should all try the third method described here and see what happens to you.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 am

Has anyone tried the dark side meditation yet?

What did you see?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 am

Not going to try it.... Scary...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 am

You should, everybody sees something different. What I see is a reflection of my biggest fear. I'll share what that is once a few people have tried.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:19 am

Kk, lol I'll try. However I don't have mirrors in my house Sad
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 am

Earthly_Realm wrote:

I'm in need of more meditation ideas.

Earhtly_Realm Smile
one fundamental technique for me is to visualize the "inner temple".
think about the model of the 4 layers (material, astral, mental, spiritual),make yourself knowledgeable about them and how they act on each other.
now choose images for the different layers like going through doors or to go upstairs, travelling from one island to another,... whatever you like most. important is, that you choose the same model every time, that it appears the more real, the more often you do the meditation.

the sense of this technique should be clear ^^

namaste !
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: mirrors   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 pm

damn the one with the mirrors would be the last one i would do and i have a big 10 foot mirror in my room
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Did anyone try the dark induction yet? When I do it I see the face of Slender man staring back at me.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 pm

The dark induction reminds me of three kings. Some people believe you are opening yourself up to the spiritual world but I think this is based on psychology. Yes, it is psychologically scary. Listen to Mark: Not for the faint-hearted. I will give it a try after Reading Festival!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm

@mark i done the darkside method!!!. my god.. i seen my self doing the creepy rapist smile and everything around my pov got PITCH black XD it was cool
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh, hello new thread "Meditation and Qi Gong".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 am

yeah its bloody spooky as shit.

and im open to new sections.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 am

Sounds like fun Very Happy. I've done the ouija board today.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

Did you have any success in contacting a spirit?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Yes. But turned out instead of it being my great grandmother it was a demon. So I kindly said goodbye to it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 pm

At least you was polite lol.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Wow, you need some protection!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 pm

you need to confront the spirit and give it closure because it might have attached itself to you if it is a demon you deffinatly need to cast it out
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:25 pm

I've used protection. By the way I've tried the dark side meditation. Some creepy sht Mark! One side of my face was light and the other was dark. I kept staring until the dark part's eyes became yellow and my face became disfigured. Then the dark side of my face did a creepy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your meditation techniques?   What are your meditation techniques? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your meditation techniques?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next