Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blocked solar plexus chakra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra Empty
PostSubject: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 am

Hey guys sorry for being absent for so long. Im busy with work and also was not keeping well. I suffer from a weak liver ever since i was a child and, therefore i have problem of indegestion, gas and what not. I suffer from regular stomachaches. So i have been searching for good solar plexus meditation. Do you guys have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:46 am

when i meditate i run my energy through all my chakras purifying it in a way Razz
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:38 am

just do the chakra healing meditation for whole of them at once, and you can get a citrine bracelet or stone putting on ur stomach while you doing the lay down mediation. or use it massage your solar plexus chakra.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Ok. Crystals man!!!...still unable to find decent ones here. But ill try
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Ok. Crystals man!!!...still unable to find decent ones here. But ill try
red bean porridge, or rice porridge, etc help your stomach recover,Millet or corn, able to stomach, fill Empty damages, hypogastric benefits can be used for blood loss, physical weakness, poor appetite tonic, less suitable for maternal milk, postpartum Empty damages burnout caused by fatigue, diet does not Shannon and can be used for eating breakfast. Winter and spring more suitable for small watery maternal.
Millet contains a variety of vitamins, amino acids, fats and carbohydrates, a higher nutritional value, each containing 100 grams of millet protein 9.7 grams, 3.5 grams fat, no less favorable than the rice and wheat. General food does not contain some carotene, and millet content of 100 grams per 0.12 mg, vitamin B1 content of the first rank of all food. Millet is also high sugar, 72.8 grams sugar Each hectogram, heat production is much higher than rice. Therefore, the elderly, the infirm, sick and maternity, the millet can be said to be ideal tonic.
Many women in northern China after giving birth, there are small brown sugar to be nursed back to health physically Mega tradition. The nutritional value of millet Cooking gruel rich, there is "on behalf of Decoction" on the name. Millet reason favored by mothers, because the same weight of iron than rice, millet in twice as high, vitamin B1 than rice 1.5 ~ 3.5 times the one-dimensional high-B2-fold, and now known as the seventh nutrients fiber more than rice Su-2 ~ 7 times higher. Because of their high iron content, so the post-natal maternal great Ziyin Yangxue efficacy, maternal cold can be the physical tone, helping them to recuperate.
At work under pressure, stomach upset people have become common, every meal, no appetite, no appetite has become a pet phrase of many people, and help digestion, increase the gastric motility of a variety of drugs are more popular in television advertising . In fact, there is the same as the stomach food is the most green and most no side-effects, that is millet. "Compendium of Materia Medica," Say, millet "governance nausea hot dysentery,Cooking gruel food, hypogastric benefits to make up for Empty damages, the stomach." And Chinese medicine also stresses millet "and the temperature in the stomach," think millet salty sweet, thirst-quenching has Qingre, stomachic dehumidification, and stomach, such as the efficacy of sleep, heat and weak spleen and stomach to eat it more suitable. Some people bad appetite, ate millet can Yangwei after the appetizer has Jianweixiaoshi to prevent nausea, vomiting effect. Millet due to vitamin B1, B2, etc., but also to prevent indigestion and mouth sores function.
Small congee is a healthy food, individually cooked Endure can also add dates, red beans, sweet potato, lotus seeds, lily and so on, different flavor Cooking down nutritional porridge. Millet ground into a powder, can be produced cakes and delicious. However, the need to pay attention to is that the protein nutritional value of millet is not better than rice, millet because of protein amino acid composition is not ideal, low lysine and leucine also too high, so whether it is maternal or infirm crowd, we can not completely millet the staple food, attention should be paid with in order to avoid the lack of other nutrients.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 am

Thanku so very much dear! Im gonna save this message. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blocked solar plexus chakra   chakra - blocked solar plexus chakra Empty

Back to top Go down

blocked solar plexus chakra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1