Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

lesson - Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4   lesson - Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 am

I know most of you are already past the point of psi-wheels(which I consider lesson 3) and force pushes(which are 1 and 2). But some people have been asking me(and I'm sure it's not just me) what to do next. "I can move a psi-wheel even under glass and do the force push both ways but what now?" Well, this is an impressive exercise to continue with:

As you are used to the psi-wheel, you would want to build that same connection of you becoming one with the object and manipulate it like it's a part of your own body. Visualize a stream of hot, cold, tingly, magnetic(whatever form whatever color) type of energy coming from your third eye down to your arms and visualize connecting to the object's energetic fields.
Imagine it being like one of those people called puppet masters. They control the puppets with strings right? Visualize that same connection between you and the object but not physically of course, psychically. And besides just visualizing add the feeling of psi energy. Those who have already had success with psi-balls knows what I'm talking about.
In this video Mark does it with a pen but you guys already knows about his high level of energy. So it's best to train this simply using a straw for all beginners and even non-beginners out there looking to move on or train something new for fun.
I wish you guys success.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4   lesson - Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:19 pm

TBH every time I watch mark and your video, I got inspired, and got energy gained through videos Very Happy
<(*.*)> So both of you be healthy and happy for me~~~! hahaha
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4   lesson - Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:29 am

lol, I'm not aware of a psychic vampire being upon us Razz. Or maybe you are an empath? Who else tried this technique. It works and if you're not sure, try this:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4   lesson - Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Lesson 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1