Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) Empty
PostSubject: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

In the end, Kungfu is a subgroup of the entire spectrum of spiritual power.

Derren Brown is from England, you should meet him Mark.

He seems like an intelligent fellow.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Thats awesome!!!... so damn cool!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 am

Yes he is Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 pm

lol,I love his shows,his nlp and hypnosis skills is very fantastic tho and its nothing to do with kung fu  Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Jackb wrote:
lol,I love his shows,his nlp and hypnosis skills is very fantastic tho and its nothing to do with kung fu  Smile

Ikr. The guy goes as far as giving more convincing readings about people than a lot of psychics lol. The man has some skills!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm

As much as I would love to agree with you, I'd have to go off board on this one. As well as a mentalist, Derren is not one to go for the paranormal or conspiracies. He is a rationalist and skeptic. Watch some of his specials. Miracles, The Experiments, Enigma, Svengali.. A lot of his performances are dressed as spiritual to get people hooked as well as slapping it in the face of those 'supreme people' that he can do everything they did and even better. Although I do get your point. Maybe he's just using all this patter about psychology to hide his true power. But that's not likely the case. The guy knows people WILL think he has some sort of supernatural ability despite being openly a paranormal skeptic. He uses a combination of mentalism, (at times) normal conjurer techniques, ACTUAL psychology strategies, nlp, hypnosis, and (what makes it extremely believable)huge ammount of showmanship to complete his shows.
Usually I would be in curiousity myself but this is just not one of them. I enjoy him already for what he does. Cause even those normal skills which appears to be supernatural or mystical takes a lot of studying and training to make believable.

Last edited by IndigoTeen98 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Check out my thread on The Art of Magic. Where I go in full details about magicians. Since I am one myself. Not that I want to bash anyone's belief, but there's a line here. If you don't believe me and think I'm still being an ignorant fool(which I don't want to be. I'm very open to new things), check out some books and DVDs by mentalist Banachek. He does a lot of the psychic themed mentalism. As well for cold reading(which along with hypnosis and persuasion skills is a huge part of Derren's repertoire).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   mind - Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1