Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

In the end, Kungfu is a subgroup of the entire spectrum of spiritual power.

Derren Brown is from England, you should meet him Mark.

He seems like an intelligent fellow.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Thats awesome!!!... so damn cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 am

Yes he is Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 pm

lol,I love his shows,his nlp and hypnosis skills is very fantastic tho and its nothing to do with kung fu  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Jackb wrote:
lol,I love his shows,his nlp and hypnosis skills is very fantastic tho and its nothing to do with kung fu  Smile

Ikr. The guy goes as far as giving more convincing readings about people than a lot of psychics lol. The man has some skills!
Back to top Go down
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

One of my old posts lol. I wouldn't say Brown's powers are "nothing" to do with Kung fu. He is an Illuminati associate with real spiritual powers, much helped by strong evil spirits. Being a trickster, obviously he blabbers about psychology as if it is the source of powers. Original Kung fu is about internal energy, and so Mr Brown on this show is demonstrating the irony: psychology is really mostly physical philosophy while original Kung fu is about spiritual philosophy, and yet Brown "the psychologist" has a lot stronger spiritual powers than these "Kung fu" people. It's a joke from Illuminati only few can understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm

As much as I would love to agree with you, I'd have to go off board on this one. As well as a mentalist, Derren is not one to go for the paranormal or conspiracies. He is a rationalist and skeptic. Watch some of his specials. Miracles, The Experiments, Enigma, Svengali.. A lot of his performances are dressed as spiritual to get people hooked as well as slapping it in the face of those 'supreme people' that he can do everything they did and even better. Although I do get your point. Maybe he's just using all this patter about psychology to hide his true power. But that's not likely the case. The guy knows people WILL think he has some sort of supernatural ability despite being openly a paranormal skeptic. He uses a combination of mentalism, (at times) normal conjurer techniques, ACTUAL psychology strategies, nlp, hypnosis, and (what makes it extremely believable)huge ammount of showmanship to complete his shows.
Usually I would be in curiousity myself but this is just not one of them. I enjoy him already for what he does. Cause even those normal skills which appears to be supernatural or mystical takes a lot of studying and training to make believable.

Last edited by IndigoTeen98 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Check out my thread on The Art of Magic. Where I go in full details about magicians. Since I am one myself. Not that I want to bash anyone's belief, but there's a line here. If you don't believe me and think I'm still being an ignorant fool(which I don't want to be. I'm very open to new things), check out some books and DVDs by mentalist Banachek. He does a lot of the psychic themed mentalism. As well for cold reading(which along with hypnosis and persuasion skills is a huge part of Derren's repertoire).
Back to top Go down
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:17 am

Sorry buddy, if you are an independent thinker, then you should not consider whatever he blabber about his abilities or how he decorates his performance at all, but simply observe his abilities, and understand what is possible physically (all tricks considered) and what is not. As a person who graduated from 3 science degrees, I learned to distinguish what is actually possible physically (all tricks considered) and what is not.

All these books you mentioned too are all deceptions to varying degrees, whether the author intended to deceive or not. Nothing in this world is ever 100% truth at this time. I'm not saying you're fully believing what they say they believe but you are listening to their lies and construct your conclusion mostly based on what you heard from them.

I would not call you a fool or any other improper name, unless you attack others first based on a false belief.

I know you're a good guy who has compassion for others; perhaps the reason why you want to listen to the words of the tricksters even though they can easily be lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)   

Back to top Go down

Kung fu vs Mind control (Derren Brown)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1