Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpet Mediumship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:08 am

Lately I've discovered a type of mediumship used in 19th century seances that is rarely encountered these days: Spirit Trumpets. It is best to do this with another person because it's not likely that you will be asking the questions since you're in a deep trance(although you could try it on yourself but it sounds hard).
These spirit trumpets are for the phenomenons of 'direct voice' communication and sometimes materialization(the spirit can materialize objects to appear from the trumpet like roses, jewerly ect.).
How this works is that the medium have to be in a hypnotic trance state. You have to be in a really dark room with little little sources of light or even pitch dark(you will be able to see the trumpet). When the medium makes communication he/she will have an ectoplasm coming from one of their physical sources(mouth, ears, nose) and that ectoplasm will go to the trumpet. Note that ectoplasms are not always visible to our naked eyes but cameras well.
It is noted that when the communication starts and everything is set, the trumpet will start to levitate in the room. While asking the questions, you may get a respond or it may even materialize objects as a form of gift to you.
I made a paper trumpet since I heard you can make them out of almost anything you want but I don't know if it will work as good as an aluminium one. Worth giving it a try!
Trumpet Mediumship Rose_mackenberg_trumpet
Trumpet Mediumship Trumpets
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 am

Lol, no one's familiar with this type of mediumship? I know you are Mark. It is a really old technique for physical mediums and it's rarely used these days. But have anyone here who are mediums or who have done mediumship tried this?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:47 pm

sounds interesting. never got a chance to play, but i did played spirits of dish when i was like 14 or 15 with some sis and brother who were 24+ yrs old. we gathered together put a chinese traditional small dish on a paper which we drawed special symbols on it and did on a small table. everyone of us put 1 finger on the dish,just gentle touched on it. one of those bro said something ask the spirit out of dish, after 15 min praying (we laughed at each other so made some delays) the dish suddenly moved like crazy on the table ……we asked it questions, so dish moved to the answer we wrote on the paper, and all came true later. those sis and bros were all no religion and they were all materialists. they shocked once spirits moved dish. (the way of dish moved not like human pushed by fingers…it was like it got life)we totally invited like 3 more spirits of dish, i assumed one was my spirit guid. it was a He…. i played once only, was very popular during that years in china. but i heard some students played too much caused their death。
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Sounds a lot like the coin ouija board, nice. It had a burst of energy and that's why it made you guys go really fast.
Back to top Go down
timewitch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:54 am

As far as I know, Trumpet mediumships and materializing stuff is something that was debunked back int he days of Houdini... I personally have never seen anything like that though I have seen spirit possession and I knew a person who was prone to that. I also have indeed fooled around with the ouiji board (and even sent a ghost to a friend's house to teach her a lesson) this back in the days when i did not know I was a witch and I had no preparation of any kind....

I have experienced manifestation of smells, I have experienced sounds and seeins spirits, but thsi that you talk about no. Has it worked for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpet Mediumship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpet Mediumship   Trumpet Mediumship Empty

Back to top Go down

Trumpet Mediumship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1